This is your first step towards CMMS nirvana
Data conversion: When software is purchased to replace an existing CMMS, management will need to decide whether or not to export existing data. This can be a key decision in terms of data quality because there is always a risk that pre-existing data problems may be transported to the new CMMS. Implementing a strategy for your new CMMS is a great opportunity to review existing data in detail making sure the new CMMS is loaded with accurate data. In our experience, 80% of companies eventually abandon their plans to convert much of the old data from existing system. Maxpanda product managers work closely with new clients to ensure data quality. The key to good process design for data conversion quality is adequate system controls to be in place but most importantly work together from conception to meet the goals of the organization. We realize there's pain when upgrading software so our tech nerds created an extremely efficient process to import your existing data saving you time and money.
Free Data Import Services
Need to import your current data today? Work closely with a certified product manager and our competent technical engineers to ensure a successfully implemented database each step of the way. Contact us to request an import service today and get ready to launch your Maxpanda CMMS account overnight.
Alternatively you can populate our excel import sheet with your building, asset, parts, location, equipment and company codes information - our techies will do the rest.
- Make sure you have registered a new Company Account (data uploads can be performed during free trial)
- Download a blank Data Import Sheet (right click, save link as, unzip it, fill it & upload it)
- Rename the Data Import Sheet using the same company name registered through the app
- Email Data Import Sheet to your Maxpanda Product Manager or upload it directly using this form
- Our techs will import your data within 2-3 business days
- Data integrity tests are conducted
- Technical conveniently located within your dashboard 24/7
Available tabs in the Data Import Sheet
1. Address - This lists every address of each Location and Building you will enter into your new account. Once all addresses are entered, a dropdown select menu beside the Location/Building name will be available to associate the correct address to that Location/Building note: each time you enter a new address you must SAVE your work sheet for the address to appear in the dropdown. Addresses are optional but helpful during application use and having them available on work orders.
2. SITES - Sites can be used for ENHANCED plans and up. Grouping your Buildings to a SITE allows that site to be self managed by a different Site Admin and/or Site Editor. If a location, work order, pm or asset is assigned to a building, they are auto set to that site. Everything attached to a building moves to the new site as you move buildings from site to site. Users can be set to manage 1 or all of your sites.
3. Buildings - Maxpanda uses buildings to sort multiple locations for the submitter when submitting a new work order and the admin/editors when filtering or reporting on costs per location(s). Think about a real example such as Building name i.e.) SUMMERSIDE APARTMENTS, then associate each location to that building (i.e. Unit 1, Unit 2, Unit 2 First floor, Basement, Stairs, 2nd floor Showers etc…). You will need to create Location Types in the excel sheet or in your online account. A Location Type can be a UNIT, FLOOR, WASHROOM, GARAGE, FIELD, ROOF etc..). Predefined Locations Types are simply group locations. Maxpanda allows you to simply search by location types as well as asset types within your dashboard.
4. Vendors - Enter all of your vendors in order for you to quickly invite them into your account. Once entered through the excel you can select whether to invite them as either a LIMITED or UNLIMITED role. For details regarding these roles visit the Role Management area of our website.
5. Locations - A building is a BUILDING in Maxpanda. Each location will be assigned to that building. If you only want to create work orders towards that 1 Building, simply add it as a building and a single Location with the same name. Eventually you will have access to various enterprise reports such as Location Cost Summary and Building Cost Summary. To receive location based work orders through your portal you are required to create locations. Maxpanda uses buildings to filter through multiple locations allowing the Submitter to quickly select the desired location. We can initially focus on importing your Buildings/Locations first. Once you and your team are comfortable with Maxpanda CMMS and GoMAX! Mobile, we'll help you import your assets.
6. Assets - Initally review all the predefined asset types (HVAC, ENGINEERING, HOSES, FURNITURE etc..) in the excel sheet. These are the default terms within Maxpanda. Fill out the required asset details for each piece of equipment then select each asset type from the dropdown menu. Finally select the asset status (Active, In Storage, Disposed). Add to the asset status list as required. Most equipment you will enter for your initial import will have an ACTIVE status by default.
7. Parts - Enter the Name of the Part, the Part Number, any Notes, Quantity on hand, Minimum Level (for notification), Unit Price (captured costs on wo's), Storage Location and Send Reorder Email (yes or no = Admins receive email notifications when min. levels are reached).
8. Company Codes - The excel sheet is prepopulated with COMPANY CODES used by default in Maxpanda CMMS. If you like you can overwrite any code making sure the sort order is correct. This action can also be completed by an ADMIN within the COMPANY menu in Maxpanda. Adding new codes takes a second. It's wise to have a company meeting and get the team onboard on all the terminology they will be using company wide and moving forward.
9. Insert Company Codes - What's this for? Absolutely nothing. This page is for our technical nerds, please do not touch - they get angry and even more introverted.
What happens now?
- Wait for the data to be uploaded - you'll receive a confirmation email
- Login and review all sections/menu of the desktop app now or after your data upload has been confirmed
- Share and bookmark this link
- You should be inviting your Staff/Vendors to signup for their account
- Once staff/vendor are signedup they are free to download the GoMAX mobile app (ios/android)
New Client Q&A
Question on Company Codes: "I assume the items listed in this section will be part of drop down menus in Maxpanda?"
Question: "Location is for the generalized location with in a structure or outside of a structure?"
Answer: CORRECT. A LOCATION OR ASSET CAN EITHER BE INDEPENDENT OR TIED TO A BUILDING.
Question: "Asset is the equipment type and object classification in and around the structure?"
Answer: YES. IE) HVAC UNIT. THE FILTERS FOR THE HVAC WOULD BE INPUTTED IN PARTS/INVENTORY.
Question: "What would the building group field be used for?"
Answer: IF YOU WANT A USER (ANYONE IN YOUR MAXPANDA) TO ONLY VIEW 4 OUT OF THE 50 BUILDINGS YOU MANAGE. CREATE A BUILDNG GROUP CALLED "4 Big Buildings". THIS IS SHOWN IN THE SUBMISSION OF WORK REQUESTS TO THE USER FOR QUICK FILTERING.
Question: "Sites, I assume this is group of similar structures or facilities?"
A SITE IS A TOTAL DIFFERENT DATABASE MANAGED BY YOU. IF YOU HAVE 4 BUILDINGS IN CALIFORNIA AND 46 IN NEW YORK. CREATE 2 SITES.
Question on Address: "Is this where you input each individual address for locations of a site?"
Answer: YOU CAN IF YOU WANT. EASIER TO PUT IT TO THE BUILDING. IF YOU MANAGE CONDOS OR APARTMENT UNITS THEN THE ADDRESS BECOMES IMPORTANT AT THE LOCATION LEVEL.
Question on Buildings: "What should be inputted into this field?"
Answer: THE NAME OF THE BUILDING(S) YOU MANAGE.
Question on Vendors: "What should be entered in the Location field?"
Answer: LEAVE IT BLANK IF YOU LIKE. THIS DESIGNATES A VENDOR TO ONLY ENTER CERTAIN BUILDINGS/LOCATIONS.
Question on Locations: "What information should go in this table? Individual locations of a site?"
Answer: NO, INDIVIDUAL LOCATIONS WITHIN/AROUND YOUR BUILDINGS. I.E.) ROOF, PARKING LOT, UNIT 1, UNIT 2, KITCHEN, DINING, OFFICE ROOM ETC..IF YOU MANAGE CONDOS OR APARTMENT UNITS THEN THE ADDRESS BECOMES IMPORTANT AT THE LOCATION LEVEL.
Facility Audit Services - Let us do it
Our onsite physical audits are an extremely valuable. Maxpanda CMMS provides quality onsite data capturing of your entire organization including but not limited to the collection of all asset details, asset images/tag uploads & building/location data. On-hand manuals (if existing) can be scanned and uploaded accordingly as well as all images per asset/location - all this is completed very equickly and usually takes 1-2 days to perform depending on the size of your organization (typically building and/or asset count). Addition to the physical tag services our auditing team is able to provide you with a full Preventative Maintenance Schedule set up per asset, part and location. Contact us with any questions regarding Maxpanda's facility audit services.
3 Options - Preventive Maintenance (PM) Setup:
- Let us set up your PM: Price is determined by the quantity of PM per asset. Link PM to asset(s): This option requires sending an email to Maxpanda containing the PM schedule(s), and/or an optional parts list for each asset. Maxpanda will manually link the information to each asset. When using the GoMAX! Mobile app, simply scan the qr-code on the asset. Select view attachments. Inside this tab are pictures of the asset, a link to view PM information, a link to view a parts list, and/or a link to view any specific information associated with the asset which would benefit your staff
- Collaboration (Mix of options 1 and 3): Let Maxpanda set up the PM(s) in your account. This option requires sending the PM information to Maxpanda. Data is accurately entered to create all your PM's. Your employees are also trained on how to enter new PM for future reference
- Your employees set up the PM
Customizable QR-Code Label Printing: USD 2.50 per standard 62 x 60mm label. Indoor or outdoor labels (UPS ground shipping included in price). Extra charge for expedited shipping or other label sizes. 60 Seconds, can save you up to 72 hours. Printing customized QR-code labels for each asset will maximize the mobility advantage of the GoMAX! Mobile app. The GoMAX! Mobile app allows employees to scan the QR-code on the asset. This then pulls up the following information at your fingertips:
- View asset details and update asset metering
- View attachments - preventive maintenance, parts list, etc.
- Access service history, parts information, and part availability
- Submit work orders
Four Consulting packages: Discover insightful strategies and techniques, not found in the Maxpanda training videos.
1. Advancing with Maxpanda USD 1499
- Maximize time efficiency and resources with interactive, hands on training, and discussion
- Eliminate wasted time
- Knowledge of vendors, costs, and purchase dates
- Insight on how, when, and where to collect data
- Quickly identify useful information and have the information available at your fingertips
- Q&A Session and offsite continuous consulting for 30 days
2. 60 Second Advantage USD 1499
- Where 60 Seconds, saves you 72 hours
- How to Maximize Business to Business (B2B) time efficiency and streamline B2B interactions, using Maxpanda
- Discover the $200 difference. Learn how to avoid common pitfalls involved with using an outside service technician with service rates of $125- $200/hour
- Knowing how and when to implement the various strategies and techniques; you could increase the profitability of UDCS when these strategies are in place and used correctly
- Q&A Session and offsite continuous consulting for 30 days
3. UpTime Diagnostic Assistant USD 1499
- UpTime Diagnostic Assistant Training
- Utilize a resource which places information at each technician's fingertips, allowing technicians to reduce diagnostic times
- Explore upselling opportunities to generate additional streams of income, with the future development of the Client Portal. (Only applies to specific industries)
- The implementation of these strategies increases profitability the moment they're utilized
- Q&A Session and offsite continuous consulting for 30 days
4. Max Advantage USD 3999 - Includes all three packages
- Advancing with Maxpanda
- 60 Second Advantage
- UpTime Diagnostic Assistant
- Q&A Session, ongoing support (3 month max), and consulting
EmPower Production - 600% increase is now At Your Fingertips
How would the right knowledge at the right time, empower employees to produce? EmPower Production maximizes efficient use of time, assets, and resources: Reduce the time employees spend looking for a manager and taking managers away from their priorities and/or customers to resolve a machine malfunction. It is possible to significantly reduce production loss and multiple employees working to resolve the same issue. Empower employees to:
- Watch step by step start up procedures, or a simple troubleshooting video, on any smart device and on location. Quickly resume production, regardless of employees past work experience
- Provide instant access and expand the company's knowledge, empowering employees to produce
- Consistent safety, orientation, and training of new hires
- Continued education for all employees - eliminate excuses for not knowing what to do or how to overcome problems
- Safely identify a problem and how to resolve the issue, prior to ever placing hands on the machine
Access how to videos with any smart device at the right place and the right time, 24/7/365. Contact email@example.com for pricing regarding the EmPower Production