Maxpanda CMMS Work Order Software
Maxpanda CMMS is an effective, super simple to use Preventive maintenance software (PM) scheduling system which can be used to design, implement and manage your company's Preventive maintenance program. It is an efficient, cost effective preventive maintenance management software program for locations or facilities of all sizes. From single sites to global enterprises. Our preventative maintenance software is a full-featured PM Scheduling and Tracking system with multi level user configuration tailor made for any company managing work orders.
View Pending Mode - As an admin you will be required to approve all of your work orders. Each Maxpanda Preventative Maintenance Software account holds unlimited user accounts, so create as many admins, editors, staff, vendor, contractor and submitters as you like. This tab will be a very important page for your administrator, secretary, office staff, etc whom are looking over all work orders within your oranization. When work orders are submitted they will need to be approved before they go live to your staff or vendors. To do so, click on the edit button circled. Once here, your admin user or editor should review the entire work order before approving. It is important to make sure all tasks, staff, parts, etc. are correctly assigned to the work order. The admin/editor can also make changes to the work order. Once he/she has done so, they can either: 1. approve the work order or 2. Cancel the work order
Creating a new work order in Maxpanda CMMS is super easy!
1. Fill in required fields
a. Title - This is the title that shows up in the email sent to all staff involved
b. Category - Select from the drop down menu the type of work order. To learn how to add an additional work order category please see section 18 (company setup) by clicking here
c. Priority - Select from the drop down menu the level of priority. To learn how to add an additional level of priority please see section 18 (company setup) by clicking here
d. Start and end date - the start and end date is automatically set to start on the creation date and end 7 days in the future. You can set these for any dates.
2. Fill-in non-required fields
a. Fill in field you feel is necessary to your work order.
b. Staff Work Orders - Search and organize your Staff's work orders.
c. My Work Orders - These are all the work orders you've submitted into your account.
d. My To Do List - You've been assigned to these work orders. Let's get to work.
Quick Start-up Guide, Pre-planning & Setup
Most new clients find this following implementation plan to be most effective. Note: it is not required to add any of the following data to your new Maxpanda Account. You may submit work orders anytime you are ready.
1. If you have numerous buildings / locations, it's most time effective to have us convert your data into your Maxpanda account.
2. Upon signing in click on (left main menu) - COMPANY and select PREFERENCES. If you want to show time stamps on your work orders choose YES. If you want to create work orders using minutes (i.e. a PM should take 45 minutes and is due today) then select 24 Hour Time Format. Selecting the 12 hour format makes PM scheduling/closing an all day standard.
3. Click Company Setup (left main menu) - Maxpanda comes with the standard Location Type, Asset Type, Asset Status, Work Order Category and Work Order Priority. If you need to add and define your own please do so now.
4. If your data has not been imported by our team you may add your BUILDINGS (left main menu) - Very important since BUILDINGS are the parents to LOCATIONS & ASSETS.
5. Add your LOCATIONS - When submitting a work order you can use BUILDINGS to filter thousands of LOCATIONS easily.
6. Add your ASSETS - Since your LOCATIONS are populated, you and your Vendors will know where the ASSET is location. Note: you can always add more buildings, locations and assets at any time, even if we have imported your data for you.
7. Invite USERS - We have 7 roles to choose from when inviting USERS. Simply enter a users email address, select a role and they do the rest.
8. Add your PARTS - Parts are associated to ASSETS and the inventory/cost is tracked by the system.
9. Add your DOCUMENTS - If you have pictures of your ASSETS or LOCATIONS etc…it's time to add those to your library.
10. Create TASKS - Your TASK library will help you save time when adding new TASKS to wo's or pm's for approval. Create as many TASKS you think may occur in your company once and they'll be available ad hoc. Each TASK TEMPLATE holds unlimited TASKS, be creative!
11. Schedule an internal maintenance meeting. Create new processes around your new Maxpanda Software. Slowly roll them out to your co-workers and vendors.