Construction Maintenance Management Software
Maxpandas SaaS effortlessly handles an unlimited number of preventive maintenance schedules for all of your vehicles, tools, and heavy equipment. Easy to use, and simple to learn.
Construction Management Software Detect early signs of equipment and vehicle fatigue. Monitor performance based on amount of work orders generated per asset. Monitor maintenance by odometer, hours, days, calendar dates, days of the week, tire depth, or fuel/oil consumption. Maxpanda SaaS shows you (in real time) which employees have what tools assigned to them. Track all the sub-systems of your heavy equipment with ease. Monitor blades, tires, engines, hydraulics or any other sub-system and schedule, track and maintain a history of routine maintenance for each.
And while we've made certain the software is very easy to implement, adopt, and maintain—we've not sacrificed capability. The software is powerful and feature-rich, including: Scheduling, Repair Histories, Fuel/Oil Tracking, Tool Tracking, Work Orders, Tire Tracking, Sub Assets, Parts Inventory, Depreciation, Warranty Tracking and more. Cities and Municipalities can set up maintenance procedures and preventive maintenance schedules for facilities and equipment such as the following:
Sewers, Drains, Pipes, Streets / Potholes, Curbs and Gutters, Traffic Control Devices, Sanitation Systems, Vehicles, Parking Lots, Parking Garages, Landscape Maintenance, Buildings, Fire Hydrants, Pipelines, Asphalt Repairs and anything else you can think of.
Works with heavy equipment & construction fleets easily to maximize efficiency and improve productivity in operations. Supervisors of heavy equipment fleets get the critical information they need for tracking vehicles and equipment maintenance.
Features for the Construction & Fleets
- PM Scheduling and Tracking for all your equipment
- Total Equipment Cost accounting and reporting
- Dashboard monitoring tools for equipment issues and performance
- Full Parts Inventory and Purchasing tracking
- Warranty recovery module to increase your bottom line
- Full Technician accountability and Time clock
- Tool and Parts Tracking
- Fuel usage and consumption reporting
- Tank and Pump and tanker tracking and reporting
- Paperless shop – a "dream come true"
- Tire parts cost and tracking
- Tracking Road calls and job-site repairs for remote work orders