BEST RATED HEALTHCARE CMMS FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS TEAMS
Hospital CMMS Maintenance Software
Several issues prompt hospitals and healthcare organisations to begin the search for a healthcare facilities management software that can meet the demand of the department and the organization in a whole. First, the hospital's legacy CMMS is over 10 years old or the facility manager has been using excel or word to document paper requests. Beyond that, the system may not be web-based, and it no longer can properly support the departments many areas of responsibility, which include everything from plant operations and maintenance to energy management, environmental services, patient escort, operations support, and parking and valet services. Technicians need to work on hand-helds through Smartphones.
The team researching CMMS and or a new healthcare facilities management software are typically from facilities operations, facilities planning and development, information systems (IS), and security services. Team members look for a system that would let managers monitor key performance indicators (KPI) related to department activities. These KPIs included demand work, preventive work, joint commission activity, preventive maintenance (PM) work orders past due, PM compliance, inspection-completion rate, and facility condition index. The new healthcare facilities management software must be robust enough to meet the future vision and needs of the department.
Maxpanda healthcare facilities management software has a very nice feature that monitors these activities. For example it notifies Admins if there has been similar work orders on the same piece of asset triguring a cause and effect alarm. Hospitals and other healthcare organizations use an extraordinary amount of equipment in day-to-day operations. Simply keeping records of things like maintenance, liability risks, funding, and patient care is not enough. Hospitals need a software program that provides maintenance management for medical equipment of all types and identifies as many vulnerabilities as possible.
Benefits for patients Obviously, the number one priority for any healthcare organization is its patients, and this is another area where Maxpanda Facilities Managent CMMS Software shines. Maxpanda's full-featured software package helps you devise and manage contingency situations for power outages, evacuations, and other emergencies. You can also track turnover times for emergency facilities, as well as cleaning of lobbies, ORs, patient waiting rooms, and beds. Communicate in real-team between requesters, vendors, contractors and internal staff on all submitted work orders and preventative maintenance routines. Benefits for supply management It can be difficult to keep an accurate inventory of supplies in large healthcare facilities especially with legacy systems or spreadsheets. As shifts turn over and multiple departments access the same storage areas trouble begins. Our Healthcare Facilities Management Software helps you keep track of inventory so you'll know when you need to replenish your supplies. Detailed tracking can also give you a good idea which shifts or departments consume more supplies. Benefits for risk assessment Our Facilities Managent CMMS Software is equipped with unique functionality that allow users to assess the potential risks of certain projects, equipment and investments, which in turn makes healthcare organizations more prepared. Benefits for inspection: Safety and health inspections are particularly important for healthcare facilities, Maxpanda will allow you to conduct them far more thoroughly. Our Facilities Managent CMMS Software can issue corrective orders from unlimited users including all your staff, team and even patients. Should some aspect of your operation fail an inspection, it can even be assigned in real-time to vendors which can further input information they collect on mobiles, tablets and desktops.
Do you know what your current Hospital CMMS Software is costing you?
The answer to using Hospital CMMS Software is simple when you crunch the numbers using Maxpanda's Work Order Status, Work Order Count, Work Order Summary, Asset Cost Summary, Location Cost Summary & Resource Cost Summary pre-built reports. These are a small sample of reports you can generate with a click of a button. Your data is always available when you need to present to upper management or maintain budgets.
- Work Order Status - Graph your work orders by status broken down by current month, year, last month and lifetime.
- Work Order Count - Graph work order statuses by selecting start and end dates.
- Work Order Summary - A dynamic report allowing admins to select wo's by dates to create a real time report which includes: WO #, Title, Status, Start, Due, Completed, Closed, Type, Category, Hours, Labor, Parts, Invoice and
- Total Costs. This report can be extracted/downloaded to multiple file types.
- Asset Cost Summary - Similar to work order summary but admins select the desired assets within their account. This report can be extracted/downloaded to multiple file types.
- Location Cost Summary - Admins select buildings and or multiple locations to capture total costs. This report can be extracted/downloaded to multiple file types.
- Asset and Location Thresholds - Review administrative set amount of work orders per period. Why are there more work orders generated for certain areas of your buildings?
- Resource Cost Summary - Generate a report to calculate labor costs for one or one thousand maintenance staff. This report can be extracted/downloaded to multiple file types.