Maintenance Management Software for Manufacturing Plants
- Save time and money on day one
- Perform your Maintenance procedures proactively rather than reactively
- Decrease downtime, increase uptime, reduce company costs
- Comply with regulatory requirements such as USDA FDA EPA, OSHA, QS9000, ISO 9000, ISO
- Reduce labor, parts and overtime costs
- Create a plan for return on Investment (ROI) immediately
- Planning and Scheduling versus putting out fires
- Your ROI begins in months not years. One missed task leads to multiple breakdowns
- Reduced maintenance and operating costs on day one
- ISO International Standards impact everyone, everywhere.
- Track total costs per asset using Maxpanda CMMS
- Physical Plant Maintenance Software starting at $59/month
Assets, Parts, Requested & PM Work Orders all in one safe place
Convert from paper requests and spreadsheet reporting tools to a digital ROI
Do you know what you're maintenance is costing you each month?
The answer is simple when you crunch numbers using Maxpanda's Work Order Status, Work Order Count, Work Order Summary, Asset Cost Summary, Location Cost Summary & Resource Cost Summary built-in reports. These are some of the reports you can generate. Your data is always available when you need to present to upper management.
Download your data: FAQ
Download your data to your favorite file format 24/7. It's your data! Crunch it, email it to your accounting department, board members or senior management group. You can even map out specific fields to import into your accounting package if you like. Take control of your maintenance department with a click of a button. Why is it important that you have access to your data? It's important that you can access your data when you want it, where you want it, whether is it to import it into another service or just create your own copy for your archives. People usually don't look to see if they can get their data out of a product until they decide that they want to leave.
About ISO Certification and Auditing
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is an independent, non-governmental membership organization and the world's largest developer of voluntary International Standards. We are made up of our 165 member countries who are the national standards bodies around the world, with a Central Secretariat that is based in Geneva, Switzerland. Learn more about our structure and how we are governed. What are standards? International Standards make things work. They give world-class specifications for products, services and systems, to ensure quality, safety and efficiency. They are instrumental in facilitating international trade. ISO has published more than 19 500 International Standards covering almost every industry, from technology, to food safety, to agriculture and healthcare - ISO International Standards impact everyone