Restaurant CMMS Maintenance Software
Running a Restaurant is a very complex & logistical endeavor that requires careful planning and hard work to ensure the effective interaction of all departments. Equipment breakdowns and accidents do happen, which is why Restaurants employ multiple professional maintenance staff of every level. Restaurant maintenance staff, sometimes called maintenance or operations engineers, perform a wide range of essential tasks, helping to ensure a smooth operating facility resulting in happy customers. Scheduled Routine preventive maintenance comprises for a significant percentage of the duties for the Restaurant maintenance engineer, this can become overwhelming. Responsibilities range from changing HVAC filters to lubricating kitchen equipment to regular boiler maintenance. Restaurant maintenance staff are also typically responsible for scheduling regular inspections of electrical equipment as required law, as well as working with vendors to replace old and or new equipment.
Restaurant maintenance engineers are heavily responsible for minor mechanical, electrical, HVAC, Sweeping carpets, washing floors, cleaning readily accessible windows, cutting grass, cleaning guestrooms, replacing burned-out light bulbs or construction-related repairs throughout the premises. Maintenance workers often have to refer to blueprints, diagrams and manuals in making repairs, and they also have to arrange for the pick up or delivery of the necessary parts and supplies. Having a cmms in place like Maxpanda can help you organize your o&m documents all in one safe and convenient place. The success of any Restaurant is based on the level of service that is provided to its guests. By storing all of your buildings, floors, rooms and equipment in an asset management solution you can track the maintenance on your entire organization. The live asset cost report will give you the maintenance costs at any level of the organization. Preventive maintenance procedures can also be set up for HVAC units and generators to prevent failures. Ultimately, the maintenance management system can be utilized to track maintenance, greatly reduce costs, give a higher level of service to all customers and a cleaner more happier working environment for your staff. Using Maxpanda's simple, easy-to-use web-based application can help your Restaurant extend asset life, track maintenance costs, provide a higher level of service, maintain a clean and efficient environment, improve labor productivity, reduce costly downtimes, minimize investments in inventory and lower the total cost of maintenance.
Restaurants, Resorts, Service / maintenance departments, Schools, Sports facilities, Shopping malls, Property owners, Hospitals, Healthcare centres, Maintenance managers, Property managers, Service managers, Client managers, Technical service departments, Maintenance engineers, Property companies, Plant managers, Sport facility managers, Maintenance Management, Infection prevention and documentation, Certificate management, Flexible reporting, Maintenance schedule, Maintenance archiving, Inspection notifications. Restaurants can set up maintenance procedures and preventive maintenance schedules for 1 or multi facilities and equipment such as Restaurant Rooms, Restrooms, Elevators, Kitchen / Dining Facility, Golf Course, Restaurant Hallways, HVAC Units, Swimming Pool, Landscape Maintenance, Data / Telecom Equipment, Windows and Glass, Stock Rooms, Conference Rooms, Fitness Room / Equipment and more.
What if Kitchen Equipment is down? Does that matter?
Maxpanda is a critical tool for your hospitality operations. It's widely used by clients as small as bed and breakfasts to multisite brands around the world. Whether you use Maxpanda CMMS for a single building or multiple properties, the positive effects will be significant. Easily set up automated communications, scheduling, tracking and reporting of:
- Life Safety Issues and Procedures
- Security and Infrastructure
- Contract Management
- Equipment Warranties Management
- Property Improvement Initiatives
- Work Order Cost Management
- Contractor Invoicing
- Totally Mobile and Tablet Friendly
- Guest Requests
- Preventive Maintenance
- Work Order Maintenance
- Inspections & Reports
- Location Management
Create your own guest portal. Paste the link to your website intranet or email.
Restaurant CMMS needs to be fast, simple & powerful
We've designed Maxpanda for hospitality environments striving to exceed their guest's expectations by achieving peak performance in areas that matter mostly to their clients - the guest. Maxpanda is a master of all things cmms. It can be 100% white-labeled and branded with your company details to:
- Deliver guest services faster better
- Recognize and correct issues immediately
- Improve guest experiences
- Automatically alert maintenance staff
- Discover trends and identify problem areas
- Electronic calendar linked to completed service recovery work orders
- Clean rooms
- Scheduled Preventive Maintenance
- Well-maintained interiors / exteriors
- Secure Environments
- Courteous Guest Service
- Location Management
- Operational Task Checklists
Guests do not require an account to submit work order requests digitally.
The Impact of Maxpanda Restaurant Maintenance Software
Using Maxpanda Restaurant Maintenance Management Software, Hospitality maintenance software for everyday work orders, easy to use, cross-platform, full featured computerized maintenance management software tools such as Maxpanda EAM CMMS system can certainly assist your Restaurant contain operational costs as well as manage all the lifecycles of evert asset. However, even the use of the best EAM CMMS software in the world won’tdo a Restaurant much good if the computerized maintenance management software they provide for maintenance planning are not being utilized. Maintenance planning is much more than setting out a schedule of maintenance items and hoping that staff can accomplish as many as possible. Without proper eam maintenance planning, Restaurant maintenance staff will seem disorganized. More importantly, operating costs start to increase due to the amountof unplanned/emergency repairs as well as accelerated capital replacements.
Meeting capital budget expectations using Maxpanda Restaurant Maintenance Management CMMS Software & Hospitality Maintenance Software
- Achieving specific key performance indicators (KPI)s.
- Reduce document storage and handling costs.
- Establish standard operating procedures per department or site.
- Eliminate overtime per staff members with Restaurant Maintenance Management CMMS Software.
- Have 90% of all work be proactive (preventive maintenance, inspections and repairs).
- Reduce energy consumption by 20% with Restaurant Maintenance Management CMMS Software.
- Reduce customer complaints (maintenance related) by 90%.
- Reduce backlog to less than 5% of outstanding work requests with Maxpanda CMMS Restaurant Hospitality Maintenance Software.
- Simply identify barriers through Maxpanda Restaurant, Hospitality maintenance software that hinder management from accomplishing corporate objectives.
- 80/20 rule for Restaurant, Hospitality maintenance. Meaning 80 percent of Restaurant maintenance should be proactive while 20 percent is maintained at reactive.
- Make better use of a properly implemented EAM CMMS. Restaurant EAM CMMS systems provide automation, scheduling, work history tracking and documentation tools.
- Improve training to increase the skill sets of maintenance staff on both equipment and the use of EAM CMMS software.
- The cost of training is minimal compared to the replacement of a major chiller or HVAC system. Track it with Restaurant Hospitality Maintenance Software
|"Maintenance requests on over 300 locations tends to get crazy using spreadsheets. Thank you Maxpanda!"|
|"Can't imagine how other operations teams live with out a Maxpanda."|