"There's never been a better time to setup preventative maintenance than right now.
It's the most inexpensive process you can apply to save on yearly costs." - Maxwell Davidson
Maxpanda CMMS Software Optimizing Maintenance & Operations
An affordable A dynamic A user-friendly A simple A customized Multi Dashboard CMMS Enterprise Software Solution
- 24/7 CMMS Customer Support: Whenever and where ever, we're here to help
- Work Order Management: Easy and simple organization of your work orders
- QR & Bar codes for CMMS: Using your own mobile device or tablet, you can manage parts inventory, easily producing related work orders, and reviewing aspects of each part such as its location, history, use, and more
- Multiple CMMS software Guest Portals: Your contractors and staff can easily link into the system without concern over the number of guest accounts
- World-class Security: We offer dependable security for storing sensitive data on the AWS Cloud
- Customized CMMS software Experience: Maxpanda can be tailored specifically to match the needs of your organization
- Easy to use - absolutely no training required (super duper user friendly)
- No set up fees - paid monthly through company credit card (or yearly invoice)
- No yearly contracts - we work hard each month to keep you happy
- Data Integration - Let our techs import your data overnight
- 24/7 Technical support - always there when you need us built into your dashboard
- Maxpanda CMMS software is flexible - enough to grow as you grow with the app
- Define your naming convention for Location & Asset Types, WO Category & Priority
- Web based - as we update our core system you get the latest and greatest FOR FREE
- Security - SSL secure, just like your online banking account
Industries benefiting from CMMS Software
Maxpanda's maintenance management software is designed for businesses of various sectors. Some of the types of industries that have already benefitted from our program are: Healthcare, Education, Resorts, Spas, Hotels, & Hospitality, Restaurant & Bar, Facilities Management, Construction Maintenance, Public Works, Sports & Athletics, Manufacturing & Non-profits. Maxpanda CMMS system can be used successfully by any business or organization. With our easy customization, user-friendly design, and low price tag, your company can only stand to gain by switching over to our program.
What is Maxpanda CMMS Software?CMMS stands for Computerized Maintenance Management System. The focus of our CMMS software is simple: efficiency. That means efficient customer care and support. It also means efficiency when it comes to a range of different maintenance-related fields from asset management to work orders.
Why Use Maxpanda CMMS Software?The days of tracking your inventory with a pen and paper are long gone. Even newer inventory management systems using spreadsheets are a far cry from the incredible optimizations available through Maxpanda CMMS software. We operate on an SaaS model featuring cloud-based solutions. That means that no matter where you are, you’ll be able to access Maxpanda CMMS software. You can coordinate inventories and maintenance tasks across the city or across the globe. You can grant different levels of access to our software, so employees and executives can always view and update the information they need to. Find yourself overwhelmed by inventory? Want an all-in-one solution to track inventory, spare parts, maintenance schedules, asset value, and work orders in real time. Understand that maintenance management involves the monitoring of several moving parts, from vendor reputation to the actual physical location of your assets. Maxpanda CMMS might be right for you! Our CMMS software is all about optimization - everything you need to manage maintenance and inventory, all in one user-friendly package.
Who Uses CMMS Software?
Businesses of all kinds can benefit from Maxpanda’s powerful suite of features. Do you have inventory and maintenance that need to be managed? We can help. Our services are customizable, so our software will match your precise needs. What is the role of maintenance management? How much does CMMS software cost? What is the benefit of a CMMS? What is the difference between EAM and CMMS? What does Cmms mean? What is the best CAFM software? What is CAFM and CMMS?
For some time, getting a CMMS system was seen as only affordable to large businesses. We’ve changed that! Small businesses see incredible benefits from a CMMS - if you’ve ever found yourself struggling with pen, paper and spreadsheet management or if you’re looking to find new efficiencies, from vendor ratings to integration with other intelligent software, Maxpanda CMMS system is the solution for you.
What to Look for when purchasing CMMS Software
Customization - What works well for one company isn't always to best fit for another. You should be able to customize your CMMS to fit your exact business requirements. It's no use having and paying for features that you don't need, just as it makes no sense paying for a CMMS that only offers limitations.
Cost - Budgets are the bane of every business, but being able to stick to one is an indicator of success. Your CMMS should provide what you need without breaking the bank. There are many CMMS pricing programs available for business owners who aren't ready to shell out heaps of money. Some offer monthly payment subscriptions while others require an upfront fee. Go for the one that makes the most sense for your company budget.
Support & Upgrades - As with anything technology-related, having dependable support can make your experience with your new CMMS completely wonderful, or totally awful. A good CMMS should have round-the-clock support available. Things rarely break during regular working hours, and if you need help outside of the 9-5 schedule, make sure your CMMS will provide it. Additionally, some CMMS programs charge for support while others make sure it's included in their plans. Be sure to go with the program that will be most helpful for your employees.
Service Terms - While you're searching for your first CMMS or replacing your current solution, be sure you know exactly what the service terms are. Some CMMS companies contracts that have severe (costly!) consequences if they are broken, while others don't require a contract at all and are happy to have you simply pay for the services as your company uses them.
User-friendly Software - One of the most important features of a CMMS is that it is user-friendly. A difficult interface is counterproductive. It will leave your employees frustrated, your contractors miffed, and your budget shrugging its shoulders at the wasted cost. You want a CMMS that is sensible and intuitive.