Maxpanda CMMS Data Uploaders
Team communication and cost tracking is at the heart of your business - It’s these things that connect your entire organization and have the biggest impact on your culture and productivity
$0 Setup · Free Support · Lifetime Upgrades
Setting up your CMMS Data takes minutes not weeks
Maxpanda CMMS includes a built-in Multi Data Uploader allowing you to add up to 10,000 Buildings, Locations, Addresses, Assets, Bins, Parts, and Vendors on a single spreadsheet per page. Site Editors, Site Admins, Company Editors and Company Admins have direct desktop access to bulk uploading of data sheets once or multiple times as you grow with Maxpanda CMMS. Bulk upload pages are available for each Site you create making the entire process extremely simple and self-managed.
Features: The Multi-upload module supports links to other records in the company. For example: New locations will be linked to existing Buildings. As well, Assets can be linked to a building and location.
Constraints: Users must be authenticated and authorized to perform the bulk upload function. The data uploaded cannot span Sites. The uploaded data is added to the user's current site. Make sure you have registered a new Company Account (unlimited data uploads) Technical and free CMMS technical support conveniently located within your dashboard 24/7.
Sample tabs in the Data Import Sheet:
- Address - This lists every address of each Location and Building you will enter into your new account. Once all addresses are entered, a dropdown select menu beside the Location/Building name will be available to associate the correct address to that Location/Building. Note: each time you enter a new address you must SAVE your work sheet for the address to appear in the dropdown. Addresses are optional but helpful for application use and having that information on work orders.
- SITES - Grouping your Buildings to a SITE allows that site to be self-managed by a different Site Admin and/or Site Editor. If a location, work order, PM or asset is assigned to a building, they are auto set to that site. Everything attached to a building moves to the new site as you move buildings from site to site. Users can be set to manage just one, or all of your sites.
- Buildings - Maxpanda uses buildings to sort multiple locations for the submitter when submitting a new work order and the admin/editors when filtering or reporting on costs per location(s). Think about a real example such as Building name i.e.) SUMMERSIDE APARTMENTS, then associate each location to that building (i.e. Unit 1, Unit 2, Unit 2 First floor, Basement, Stairs, 2nd floor Showers etc…). You will need to create Location Types in the excel sheet or in your online account. A Location Type can be a UNIT, FLOOR, WASHROOM, GARAGE, FIELD, ROOF etc..). Predefined Locations Types are simply group locations. Maxpanda allows you to simply search by location types as well as asset types within your dashboard.
- Vendors - Enter all of your vendors in order for you to quickly invite them into your account. Once entered through the Excel you can select whether to invite them to have either a LIMITED or UNLIMITED role. For details regarding these roles visit the Role Management area of our website.
- Locations - A building is a BUILDING in Maxpanda. Each location will be assigned to that building. If you only want to create work orders for that one Building, simply add it as a building and a single Location with the same name. Eventually you will have access to various enterprise reports like Location Cost Summary and Building Cost Summaries. To receive location-based work orders through your portal, you are required to create locations. Maxpanda uses buildings to filter through multiple locations, allowing the Submitter to quickly select the desired location. We can initially focus on importing your Buildings/Locations first. Once you and your team are comfortable with Maxpanda CMMS and GoMAX! Mobile, we'll help you import your assets.
- Assets - Initially review all the predefined asset types (HVAC, ENGINEERING, HOSES, FURNITURE etc.) in the Excel sheet. These are the default terms within Maxpanda. Fill out the required asset details for each piece of equipment then select each asset type from the dropdown menu. Finally select the asset status (Active, In Storage, Disposed). Add to the asset status list as required. Most equipment you will enter for your initial import will have an ACTIVE status by default.
- Parts - Enter the Name of the Part, the Part Number, any Notes, Quantity on hand, Minimum Level (for notification), Unit Price (captured costs on WOs), Storage Location, and Send Reorder Email (yes or no = Admins receive email notifications when minimum levels are reached).
- Company Codes - The excel sheet is pre-populated with COMPANY CODES used by default in Maxpanda CMMS. If you like, you can overwrite any code making sure the sort order is correct. This action can also be completed by an ADMIN within the COMPANY menu in Maxpanda. Adding new codes takes a second. It's wise to have a company meeting and get the team onboard with all the terminology they will be using company-wide and moving forward.
What happens next?
- Upload your new data into the relevant menu sections (buildings/locations/parts etc.)
- Review all sections/menu on your desktop computer
- New data may be uploaded at anytime and will overwrite similarly named items
- Mass data may not be DELETED - errors must be deleted manually within each main list
- Share and bookmark our CMMS technical document
- You should be inviting your Staff/Vendors to sign up for their account
- Once staff/vendors are signed up, have them download GoMAX mobile app (ios/android)