April 2021 – Updates
GoMAX Mobile Updates – version 5.6
- Building name will auto populate in the Submit WO form when scanning a Location QR code through GoMAX.
- Assets will be sorted either by asset name alphabetically or asset ID depending on the Company Admin’s preferences.
- Disabling/Enabling the Customer Module on desktops will apply to GoMAX. Show it or hide it will be up to the Company Admins.
- Adding Customer Invoicing on GoMAX including digital signature capturing by customer/staff.
- Setting required fields in the SUBMIT WO form such as BUILDING GROUPS, BUILDINGS, LOCATIONS, ASSETS will also apply to mobiles.
- Adding a STAFF user to a TASK on mobiles will auto apply them to the work order as well in order to capture hours/minutes worked as well as allow that staff member to complete the entire work order not just the task.
- Updating all mobile help text / notifications.
Maxpanda Desktop Updates:
- Asset Downtime Module – Allow staff to record asset downtime which will now include a summary & detailed admin reports.
- April 2021 is the month dedicated to Inventory. We’re revamping many areas surrounding the inventory/parts modules including a part audit trail tracker, simpler part assignment to WOs, move parts from site to site using a single click method and an amazing new part consumption process.