- Changing text on work order id column to ID # for every page on the desktop app.
- Admins can now assign users to multiple locations within a Site or Building.
- Allowing Submitters, Staff and Supervisors to view the status history on all work orders.
- GoMAX mobile apps to expand users edit/view options to assigned work order categories across all Sites.
- GoMAX mobile apps to restrict users to work categories preset by the Company Admin through the desktop portal.
- Allow screen rotation on all GoMAX mobile apps including smartphones and tablets.
- Part Transfer module. Transfer a part from a Site to Site with email notifications for Supervisor/Editor/Admin on either end. Receiving and Cancelling of Part Transfers included.
- Report Scheduling with email notification: Select your report, set a start/end date, schedule the recurrence once, have it ready in “My Reports” menu automatically. Most reports will include this similar to scheduling a PM. Have your reports ready Monday morning waiting for you to download.
- Keep existing CSV button to download visible column data from the parts screen. Add another new button to download part data using bulk upload template format, this button can be used in conjunction with the checkboxes to select specific records for downloading.
- Adding new text beside the location header on assets referencing “If changing Building Group, Building or Location, the Asset will be removed from Parts it is assigned to”.
- Dynamic PM Module – the PM start date will autostart from it’s last COMPLETED date of the last generated work order.
- Maxpanda to enable two-directional communication between the work order system and radios: When Maxpanda sends out a WO, it sends out via email, with a subject line and all the details in the email body. We’re building a new Gateway application that converts it into a text message and sends this data to your radio. Radio user changes the status of the WO by replying to that text message and enters “quick text”, such as “Accept”, “Cancel”, “Complete” etc. in the text message. The new email Gateway application receives the radio’s text message, convert it into the email format, with the original subject line, and the status as the first line in the email body, and sends it back to Maxpanda CMMS.
- Quick View Dashboard Reporting: updated in real-time and on a single page.
- Adding new feature for Staff / Vendor on GoMAX mobile app to search work orders on My ToDo list by the Building.
- Company Admins to be able to mass check on/off all email and push notification options for all users.
- Deferred Status Reporting: When a WO, MT or PM is created and you’re not able to complete it for various reasons (staffing, cost, etc.).
- Unit of Measure module (UoM): admin will be able to define their own UoM data and assign it to individual parts.
- New Asset Cost Summary Report: Asset Cost Details for the current report that retrieves all amounts from internal staff and external vendors with all the detail. – added a column “Description” – this would retrieved from the invoice lines attached to the WO. – added a column “Item Type” – this would retrieved from the invoice lines attached to the WO. – either have the labor and parts also retrieved from the invoice or add columns that pulls in the amounts from the invoice” – retrieved from the invoice lines attached to the WO.
- PO History Report: list history of all po’s generated.
- PO Module Report: including Monthly/Annual $ spending by vendor, monthly/Annual $ spending by part (how much is spent on something that doesn’t necessarily get captured on a WO, like consumables such as pipe thread sealant, saw blades, paint, etc.) , from which vendors, a particular part have been ordered (we have several vendors able to supply equal parts). Which vendor is used more often, which vendor a particular part was last ordered from and more.
- Implementing Live Map view for all work orders including assets, locations and parts. If it has an address in it, Maxpanda CMMS will show it on the Live Map view.
- Asset Invoicing: adding a column “Description” – this would pull from the invoice lines attached to the WO, add a column “Item Type” – this would pull from the invoice lines attached to the WO – either have the labor and parts also pull from the invoice or add columns that pulls in the amounts from the invoice” – this would pull from the invoice lines attached to the WO.
- Change required fields on the work order submit forms based on the category and/or the priority selected.
- Auto-set required fields on the work order submit and guest portal forms based on the category and/or the priority selected by the submitter.