Role Management and permission grid. Maxpanda CMMS has 15 PRE-DEFINED ROLES and are listed in priority
- COMPANY ADMIN – full access to the entire app and sites
- COMPANY EDITOR – full access to all menu items but cannot access COMPANY Settings
- SITE ADMIN – full access to the entire site(s)
- SITE EDITOR – full access to all menu items in 1 or more sites with limited setting
- SUPERVISOR UNLIMITED – staff allowed to create PMs and close all work orders across multi sites
- SUPERVISOR LIMITED – staff allowed to close all work orders across multi sites
- STAFF UNLIMITED – your internal maintenance staff allowed to complete work orders
- STAFF LIMITED – your internal maintenance staff allowed to complete THEIR OWN/ASSIGNED work orders
- VENDOR UNLIMITED – your external contractor/vendor
- VENDOR LIMITED – your external contractor/vendor
- SUBMITTER UNLIMITED – can only submit new work orders and review their own work orders
- SUBMITTER LIMITED – can only submit new work orders and review their own work orders
- TENANT UNLIMITED – can only submit new work orders and review their own work orders
- TENANT LIMITED – can only submit new work orders and review their own work orders
- VIEWER – can only view a work order assigned to them – wo’s are greyed out and can’t be edited in this mode
- GUEST PORTAL USER – can only submit a work order through your guest portal – if a guest enters their email address they will receive WO notification updates
Because Maxpanda keeps your staff/vendor history forever, the app does not allow anyone to delete a registered user (Maxpanda requires all history to maintain REPORTING). You can only Disable access for 1 or all users.
What happens when you Disable a user (staff/vendors):
- revokes login access through username/password/socialplugins
- removes them from Approved WO’s they’re assigned to
- removes them from PM’s they’re assigned to
- removes them from TASKS (PM and WO) they’re assigned to
- removes them from any PM TEMPLATES they’re assigned to
- hides disabled users from Vendor and Staff drop-down lists (PM, WO, PM Templates)
- hides disabled users from multi assign/unassign as well
Using SINGLE SIGN ON (sso)
1) Log into Maxpanda CMMS using your usual Maxpanda credentials.
2) Edit user profile.
3) Select Office 365 ‘Add button’ on the top right hand side.
4) Supply Office 365 user id and password credentials.
5) When logging into Maxpanda CMMS the next time, click the office 365 button on the login screen entering your office 365 credentials.Best Asset Management Software Building & Asset Maintenance Work Order Management Preventative Maintenance Software Shared Task Library Customizable CMMS Maxpanda Screenshots CMMS Role Management Work Order Services Assets Parts Tags Asset Lifetime Value Integrated Single SignOn CRM & Billing mAPI – Maxpanda API Asset Data CMMS Facilities Management Software Healthcare Maintenance & Operations Education Maintenance & Operations Resorts Spas & Hotels Restaurant & Hospitality Construction Maintenance Software Public Works Maintenance Property Maintenance Software Sports & Athletics Maintenance CMMS Manufacturing Maintenance Software Maxpanda supports Non Profits