The mobile application that Maxpanda offers is a very useful tool for users that you have who are always on the go. These users can go from location to location submitting work orders. In most cases, the main users will be the staff or vendors dealing with the work orders tasks first hand. These users will be simply submitting and completing work orders (ie a machine operator submitting a work order when his/her machine breaks down). Therefore, we have kept our mobile app as simple as possible.
The 4 main functions are:
1. Submit work orders
2. My work orders
3. My to do list
4. Overdue work orders
These functions are completed the same way they are completed on the desktop application. For further instructions on these functions, please see section 5 (work orders).
1. Back button alert on editing the following pages:
- Create WO
- WO Details
- WO Task Edit
- Create WO Invoice
- Edit WO Invoice
- Asset Details
For the above pages if the user makes any changes to any of the input fields and hit the back button without saving the changes, then the user will be prompted to a save the changes. If no change is made to any of the fields then no alert will be shown when the back button is hit.
2. Changes in the Parts module:
- For speed optimization GoMAX does not fetch all the parts data such as site list, vendor list and the locations list in the “Review Parts” page. So the data needed to display only are fetched i.e. selected vendor and selected locations.
- When a users having user roles like site admin, company admin, company editor, site editor, supervisor unlimited, that have edit permission, clicks on the “Part Details” button a popup is shown. This popup ask the user to “Review this part” by clicking on the “Details” button or the “manage” button.
- If the user clicks on the “Details” button then he/she is redirected to the View mode of the part details where the user can only view the details of the part but cannot edit them. Here we fetch part details, selected sites, selected vendor, selected location etc. but leave out location list, vendor list, site list. This much data is enough for the viewing purpose.
- If the user clicks on the “Manage” button then he/she is redirected to the Edit mode of the part details where the user can edit the details of the part. Here we fetch all the part data including location list, vendor list, site list for edit purpose.
- For staff limited, staff unlimited, vendor limited, vendor unlimited, supervisor limited and viewer, that only have view permission no popup is displayed when user clicks on the Part Details button. The user is directly redirected to the View mode of the part details where the user can only view the details of the part but cannot edit them. GoMAX will fetch the minimum part data such as part details, selected sites, selected vendor, selected location etc… and leave out the entire location list, vendor list, site list. This optimizes data retrieval for customers on 3g and/or slower Wi-Fi connections.
Push Notifications auto sent:
- To vendors when a WO is assigned to them
- To staff when a WO is assigned to them
- To supervisor when a WO is created
- To staff and vendors when WO is overdue 5. To approver when a PO is created