- Building Groups can be set for each individual SITE or COMPANY WIDE.
- Assign each building to a Building Group.
- If you don’t assign a Building to s Building Group, it will always appear during the work order filter process.
- Assign any user to 1 Building Group or multiple Building Groups.
- By doing this they only have access (view work orders) to the buildings in that Building Group.
- They can only submit work orders to buildings/locations assigned to that Building Group.
- Assign people to multiple Building Groups or buildings or locations. You can really get fine grained here.
Using Category Groups
Admins can expand pre-existing Category Groups within Maxpanda to fit their organization’s requirements. A Category Group can be defined as a main Work Order Category which consists of multiple Sub Categories. For example, PLUMBING may be designated as a CATEGORY GROUP where PLUMBING-WATER, PLUMBING-H20 and PLUMBING-PIPING may be 3 desired sub-categories. The CATEGORY GROUP and SUB CATEGORIES are filtered and searched on most Work Order management pages within Maxpanda CMMS making it quick and easy for any USER to filter and view work solely in a sub-department (category) such as PLUMBING-WATER.
Company Admins may define Work Order Category Groups and Categories within the COMPANY / Work Order Categories menu under COMPANY SETUP.Best Asset Management Software Building & Asset Maintenance Work Order Management Preventative Maintenance Software Shared Task Library Customizable CMMS Maxpanda Screenshots CMMS Role Management Work Order Services Assets Parts Tags Asset Lifetime Value Integrated Single SignOn CRM & Billing mAPI – Maxpanda API Asset Data CMMS Facilities Management Software Healthcare Maintenance & Operations Education Maintenance & Operations Resorts Spas & Hotels Restaurant & Hospitality Construction Maintenance Software Public Works Maintenance Property Maintenance Software Sports & Athletics Maintenance CMMS Manufacturing Maintenance Software Maxpanda supports Non Profits