Monthly View: Shows all wo’s for each day
Weekly View: Shows all day items at the top and hourly scheduled wo’s
The Calendar provides added benefits when working with work orders. These include:
- Hyperlinks open work orders
- Drag n Drop work orders from 1 day to another
- Alter entire pm occurrences by day week or month
- Alter either the pm schedule or future occurrence
- Change the amount of time allotted to complete the work order
- Color coded links to show current status
Work Order status colors:
- Yellow – pending, you need to approve a new work order.
- Green means go – you’ve Approved a new work order.
- Red – Overdue, was not completed or closed in time depending on the due date during the approval stage.
- Black – Rejected. Add a note for history, the submitter receives this as well.
- Grey – Cancelled. Maybe there we’re 2 submitted and you simply needed to cancel one.
- Blue – FUTURE PM. These can only be viewed in the calendar (future dates) or in VIEW UPCOMING list.
- Pink – Reopened. Maybe you forgot to add an invoice or picture. Go ahead reopen closed work orders.
- Orange – Completed. This status color is reserved for the RESOURCE or MAINTENANCE ROLE only.
- Brown – Closed. When the work is done, close the work order.