Got what it takes to join Maxpanda
Digital Lead Generation Specialist
We're hiring a kickass Digital Lead Generation Manager (Remote). Are you an experienced digital lead generation expert looking for a key role in taking a SaaS company to the next level? Maxpanda CMMS is looking for you!
An award-winning maintenance management software, Maxpanda is helping small to enterprise businesses manage their maintenance and operations teams through web and mobile technologies. This is a full time/remote/work from home role. The ideal candidate is someone comfortable both leading and managing the entire lead generation cycle, while at the same time creating and setting up internal initiatives to help build a well-oiled lead generation machine. To be successful in this role you'll need a keen ability to seek out profitable lead generation opportunities and an understanding of how to scale lead generation efforts while reducing customer acquisition cost. Responsibilities: Core responsibility: lead generation. This includes strategy, execution & measurement of all lead generating activities. Managing SEO and ad specialists (Ex. Capterra, Facebook, Adwords specialists) Hands-on implementation of internal lead gen initiatives such as content marketing, email marketing, media buying, sponsorships, Link Building & partnerships (depending on your skillset). Setting overall lead gen strategy managing an allocated budget. Measuring and reporting on performance of all lead gen campaigns.
3-5 years of digital lead gen experience with proven ability to generate results. Working experience with multiple lead gen strategies such as SEO, PPC, content marketing, email marketing, media buying, sponsorships, and partnerships. Solid knowledge of web & mobile analytics tools (Ex. Google Analytics, conversion tracking pixels etc). Goal-oriented, persistent and results-driven personality. Self-starter, demonstrated ability to work independently. Strong written skills with an understanding of the B2B buyer's journey.
About Maxpanda CMMS:
We're a small but feisty bunch.
We work remotely from various parts of the world.
We tell lame jokes but respect each other.
We aim to be kind but honest, open yet critical, supportive yet accountable.
We respect individual differences and never let work come before family.
We measure success by how much we enjoy our work.
Full time, Monday to Friday. Must be located in North American time zones. Hint: In your cover letter describe to us how you crushed your goals in previous posts but more importantly what makes you the perfect Maxpanda candidate.
If all this sounds like you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Stack .Net Guru
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Technology Team. As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you drive the
- design, development, optimization, testing, and maintenance of the web and mobile applications.
- working closely with the Product, and the other teams.
- You will have the autonomy and responsibility to develop new products in a results-oriented culture.
- identify, assess, document, and validate technical, functional, and business needs to develop web and mobile applications.
- make improvements to existing applications, to implement a new solution that better meets the needs of the organization.
- document and execute the various tests (unit, functional, automated) which will allow validating the quality and the good functioning of the program.
- work with internal development teams as well as external partners.
- understand the software development cycle, be able to write scripts, and be able to review the solutions put in place.
- Support and contribute to project management activities by participating in the definition and estimation of project efforts
- Support collaboration with key stakeholders to determine solutions to assess the impact on existing work processes and systems.
- Maintain continuous communication with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- manage own workload to deliver quality results and meet deadlines
- Able to assess the appropriate level of priority and detail and/or effort on a given project.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills.
- Coaching on current web and mobile architectural standards and guidelines to increase efficiency when leading complexefforts.
- Participate in code reviews to instill the highest quality of code, ensure best practices.
- Stay informed of the latest trends, techniques, and innovations in software development.
- Share your thoughts and ideas on how to improve the web and mobile apps.
Experience & Mad Skills
- 5+ Experience with .Net Core, .Net Framework, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Web API, C#, REST, SOAP, HTTP API
- Experience in Entity Framework Core, Dapper.
- Experience in SQL, MS SQL Server 2012 +, MySql, Oracle 11g +, including constructing SQL queries, stored procedures, and optimization techniques.
- 5+ Experience with NoSQL databases like Dynamo, Cosmos database, and good caching strategies by using Redis, Couchbase cache.
- Experience with distributed multi-tenant systems as well.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns, SOLID principles.
- Must have experience in Flutter and dart to build mobile apps for Android and iOS both using a single code base.
- DevOps CI/CD pipelines with AWS and Azure cloud Infrastructure.
- Powershell scripting to write automation scripts.
- Experience with developing high availability and scalable microservices (using .NET Core Technology) with docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Must have good knowledge of Linux operating systems to be able to troubleshoot and manage running apps on cloud Linux instances.
- Ability to write maintainable automated tests (integration and unit testing).
- Best practices for logs added in Applications and implementation skills are a must.
- Must have a good grasp on git concepts and hands-on for source control.
- You enjoy applying your technical skills to solve business problems.
- You strive for excellence in everything you develop: customer satisfaction, process, and product quality and reliability.
- You are a self-starter that seeks innovative solutions to complex issues.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are a positive team player.
- You show attention to detail.
Why should you apply?
At Maxpanda CMMS we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If all this sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com