Mobile Maintenance Management Software
With mobile use trends constantly on the rise, it wouldn't make sense not to include mobile maintenance software in our box of options. Like every aspect of our CMMS, our mobile maintenance program is built with our clients in mind. Maxpanda began with an eye towards changing the notion that maintenance management systems were simply clumsy, cumbersome programs that did a job well enough. We sought to create a program that exceeded expectations, without scourging company budgets. Today, we can say we did what we came here to do.
If you are ready for a change in your maintenance management system, let Maxpanda ease your concerns.
Mobile Maintenance Software for today's needsWith today's on-the-go culture, our smartphones and devices are vital to providing a route to workmanship that is more efficient, as well as stress and strain free. Maintenance Management Software would be incomplete without a mobile option. Our website, from which you'll access your account, is mobile optimized. Additionally, we have designed the GoMAX! app that is available for iPhones and iPads as well as Android devices. This means convenient access to your CMMS, anytime, anywhere, whether you're in the elevator, sitting at your workspace, or out in the field.
The benefits of Maxpanda's Mobile Maintenance App
All we want to do is help make your job easier! Some of the ways in which we do that are by making sure our Mobile Maintenance Software provides the following:
- Push notifications - Push notifications help you stay on track when you have a lot of things going on at once. Notifications such as:
- New Work Order created - Generated when a Work Order is submitted, and is based on a list of users to which the notification is meant to be sent.
- Work Order Assigned to Staff or Vendor - A push is sent to the staff member or vendor who has been assigned the Work Order (and have installed the app!)
- Work Order Overdue - Sent by the system controller to the staff member and/or vendor assigned to the project once the job has passed its original due date.
- QR Codes - QR codes are brilliant for easy organization. Maxpanda CMMS generates QR codes for your printed Work Orders, Guest Portals, Assets, Locations, and Parts. You can create new work orders as well as review existing and complete work orders on the GoMAX! mobile app, quickly and easily accessed by way of QR code.
- Barcodes - Barcodes are an additional way to help your organization stay organized. The following barcode formats are supported for GoMAX!:
- Smooth communication - Smart devices have changed the way we do business. With the immediate nature of a smart phone, you can look forward to decreased company lag times between creating work orders and getting the message to vendors or staff members. Look forward to up-to-date information on all aspects of your maintenance management through GoMAX!.
- Eco-friendliness - Your company can enjoy a reduction on the use and cost of paper and print products. Plus, no more work orders getting lost in piles.
Let Maxpanda make a difference for the way you do maintenance managementAsking you to leave your current setup to give a new program a shot is asking a lot. We understand! However, we truly believe our CMMS will make all the difference in the world to your organization, especially with our dedication to an optimized mobile maintenance app and desktop platform. What are you waiting for?
Get notified on GoMAX Mobile? Download PDF. Maxpanda CMMS brochure - Download PDF and Share it with your team.
iOS and Android apps are predominantly designed for the STAFF/VENDOR roles. GoMAX allows them to COMPLETE a job/task/wo anywhere on the go providing head office instant notification of completions to CLOSE off the work orders. Minimum technical specs: iPhone 6s iPads 3rd Gen running iOS 11 or higher. Android 8 or higher.
Push notifications are sent to Smartphones/tablets as follows:
- Download GoMAX Mobile CMMS Assistant role guides for iOS and Android Microsoft Excel
- New Work Order Created: Generated upon the Submitting Work Order method (through desktop/mobile/qrcode) and uses a backend query in realtime to generate a list of users who the notification will be sent to.
- WO Assigned to a Staff or a Vendor: Push is sent to Staff and/or Vendor who have been assigned to the Work Order (and have installed the app).
- WO Overdue: Sent by the system controller to Staff and/or Vendor who are assigned to Work Orders that have passed their designated due date.
- iOS users: Enable notifications on your devices for GoMAX Mobile Assistant - Apple Support.
- Download GoMAX! Mobile app permission spreadsheet outlined per system user role.
QR Codes on your existing Smartphones / tablets
Maxpanda CMMS auto generates QR codes for Printed Work Orders, Guest Portals, Assets, Locations, Bins & Parts.
Barcodes on your existing Smartphones / tablets
Supported Bar code formats for ios/android Smartphones & Tablets. Four preset Barcode types to choose from the Data Matrix meeting your global standards.
- If Staff Hours Required is On + WO Comment Required is Off, you can Complete WO without staff attached to WO
- If Staff Hours Required is Off + WO Comment Required is On, you must add at least one staff to WO to Complete WO, but staff hours is not required
- If Staff Hours Required is On + WO Comment Required is On, you must add at least one staff, staff hour is required to Complete WO
GoMAX mobile version 5.4 and higher can be used offline. This means no WIFI or DATA plan required when completing work orders in a bunker. The following document outlines which options within the Maxpanda Work Order can be edited during offline mode Download Excel Document
Review the Invoices Offline Mode functionality - Download Excel Document
If you find it difficult to remain “in the know” with team members, or want to increase the efficiency of your field workers, then Maxpanda mobile maintenance management software for reactive and preventative routines application may be the solution you are looking for.
For years, field workers have had to manage with a pen and paper system that has resulted in an assortment of errors, delays, redundancies, and inabilities to access or send information when it is needed the most. And then on one blissful day in the early 90’s, the first Mobile device was introduced. However back then, these devices served more of a personal organizer function than an all encompassing computing function. Fast forward about 20 years and you enter into an environment where there are a multitude of different devices available, and many of them can be customized to better suit your needs. We will delve further into the topic of what is available to you later on, but first let us answer the question I know you are thinking: why would you need a hand-held?
mobile maintenance management software application on iphones A Mobile device can eliminate the errors, delays, and redundancies that exist with a pen and paper system. Mobile maintenance management software for reactive and preventative routines is certainly beneficial to your organization. Let's face it, everyone has a Smartphone now a days. The answer is simple; these devices are more than just a communication tool. Specifically for your maintenance crew, a hand-held device that is enabled with the Maxpanda mobile maintenance management software application allows your team to: Improve Efficiency and reduce wasted travel time Your maintenance crew can spend a large amount of time travelling back and forth to get to different jobs or get the proper tools and paperwork necessary to complete a task. Paper documents especially lack the ability to be tracked and audited, and are usually are tucked away in a box somewhere. With the Maxpanda mobile maintenance management software application your crew can download work orders wherever they may be. Daily routes can be scheduled to be completed in an efficient and timely manner, and all the information needed whether it is pictures, manuals, invoices, checklists, can all be accessed on the spot. Further, management can more accurately manage and direct resources based on what work orders are outstanding. You can better plan routes to minimize your fuel costs, and vehicle depreciation, and you can improve your productivity by getting more jobs done in a day. Mobile maintenance management software for reactive and preventative routines is the way to go!
Save costs on Paper and Print products With a Mobile device, say goodbye to paper products and hello to a completely paperless environment! Invoices, Manuals, and other paper documents can be attached to work orders, and you don’t even need to print the work as it can be accessed from the device. This forward thinking enables your company to not only save costs on paper and printing costs, but also distinguishes you from your competitors as an eco-friendly organization. Not to mention the reward you feel from taking small steps towards a cleaner environment.
Improve Communication Capabilities mobile maintenance management software application on blackberries Technology has changed the way we do business. With the development of technology, organizations have left behind the traditional forms of communication and are adopting newer, faster, and more effective ways to communicate with others both internal to the organization and external. Redundancies, errors, and lag times are slowly becoming a thing of the past. With a Mobile device, you can go the extra step, where you can instantly update team members and communicate with vendors with the touch of a button. Ever play the telephone game? If so then you can agree that messages can easily be misinterpreted. With a Mobile device you can increase the accuracy of information flowing back to team members. Since work orders are closed out as the work is completed, the notes entered will be accurate eliminating the risk for errors or omissions that can be made when entering in notes after the fact. Who can benefit from these hand-held devices? It’s not just your maintenance crew that will experience the rewards. A Mobile device affects all levels of personnel. In order to satisy the CEO, manager, CET and all financial officers - the management team requires a hand-held device which needs to be useful to the organization and there has to be some sort of financial incentive. As previously mentioned a hand-held device, cuts down on the cost of paper and printing products, and increases efficiency. It allows for the technician who is in the field to be able to update and download work orders right away from wherever they are, allowing for an efficient use of time management by not heading back to the hub to get more printed work orders. Your personnel can complete more jobs in a day without the pressure of working overtime or having to rush through a job site to get to the next, and as a bonus, having access to the right tools and information make employees more efficient. Hand-held devices are not just for field workers, departments and management immediately see the benefits.
Clerks & Administration - the people submitting the work orders may not be using GoMAX! Mobile apps (totally optional) but they can be assured that the device helps them as it allows for the maintenance crew to automatically update the clerk without having to write the notes on a paper and then have the information entered twice. Clerks can focus on more important tasks without having to worry about the administrative functions associated. Mobile devices also ensure a quick flow of information to critical team members. Field Force Workers - now for the most important item to discuss, the field workers who use GoMAX! Mobile apps daily - mobile maintenance management software for reactive and preventative routines - mobile devices allow for the crew to effectively and efficiently accomplish all the tasks necessary for the day. Maintenance crew can schedule their days to be more productive and save costs with no extra output. It’s a win-win scenario. Best of all Maxpanda's mobile maintenance management software application is 100% free!
Geotagging is the process of adding geographical identification metadata to various media such as a geotagged photograph or video, websites, SMS messages, QR Codes or RSS feeds and is a form of geospatial metadata. This data usually consists of latitude and longitude coordinates, though they can also include altitude, bearing, distance, accuracy data, and place names, and perhaps a time stamp. Geotagging can help users find a wide variety of location-specific information from a device. For instance, someone can find images taken near a given location by entering latitude and longitude coordinates into a suitable image search engine. Geotagging-enabled information services can also potentially be used to find location-based help files, websites, or other resources. Geotagging can tell users the location of the content of a given picture or other media such as an online map or the point of view, and conversely on some platforms show media relevant to a given location. Asset Geocoding refers to the process of taking non-coordinate based geographical identifiers, such as a street address, and finding associated geographic coordinates. Such techniques can be used together with geotagging to provide alternative searches.