Construction Maintenance Softwarefor single or multi site use
Construction Maintenance Management Software
Maxpanda's CMMS effortlessly handles an unlimited number of preventative maintenance schedules for all your vehicles, tools, and heavy equipment, thanks to its user-friendly interface and straightforward design. Whether your organization consists of a small contracting firm, a large corporate builder, or you are in the public works office for a city or municipality, Maxpanda's Construction Maintenance Management Software is the perfect solution to your maintenance management needs.
The benefits of Maxpanda's Construction Maintenance Management SoftwareOur program is easy to use, and simple to learn. This focused Construction Maintenance Management Software provides an avenue for your business to have everything in one place. With our program, you can look forward to easily:
- Detecting early signs of equipment and vehicle fatigue
- Monitoring performance based on amount of work orders generated per asset
- Monitoring maintenance by odometer, hours, days, calendar dates, tire depth, or fuel/oil consumption
Maxpanda's Construction Maintenance Management Software also gives you a real-time view of which employees have which specific tools assigned to them. Additionally, you can easily track all the sub-systems of your heavy equipment, such as blades, tires, engines, or hydraulics, as well as tracking and maintaining their routine maintenance histories. Supervisors of heavy equipment fleets get the critical information they need for tracking vehicles and equipment maintenance, and works with heavy equipment & construction fleets can be easily managed for maximized efficiency and improved productivity in operations. All in all, we provide everything you need to run your maintenance management with striking efficiency, so you can better focus on running the rest of your business.
Maxpanda's Construction Maintenance Management Software benefits at a glanceOur software is feature-rich to ensure that all your management needs can be fulfilled. Its benefits include:
- PM Scheduling and Tracking for all your equipment
- Total Equipment Cost accounting and reporting
- Dashboard monitoring tools for equipment issues and performance
- Full Parts Inventory and Purchasing tracking
- Warranty recovery module to increase your bottom line
- Full Technician accountability and Time clock
- Tools and parts tracking
- Fuel usage and consumption reporting
- Tank & pump, and tanker tracking and reporting
- Paper-free processing
- Tire parts cost and tracking
- Tracking road calls and jobsite repairs for remote work orders
- 24/7 Customer Support Service accessible by both your employees and your clients
Why let Maxpanda soothe your Construction Maintenance Management Software woes?Your CMMS software problems are ours to solve. Our software is designed with a purpose: to make your life easier when it comes to maintenance management. We've made certain that our software helps relieve your headaches rather than adding to them. This user-friendly program is very easy to implement, adopt, and maintain, without sacrificing any capability. We've made sure that it is robustly secured and protected, so you don't have to be concerned about safeguarding your data. Best of all, you can enjoy all these benefits without being trapped into an expensive contract. Our services are budget-friendly, and charged monthly based on the data that you use rather than the amount of account users you have. We let you cancel when you want, not when it suits us. Although, we're pretty sure you'll never want to cancel anyway.
Learn more about Maxpanda Construction Maintenance Management SoftwareWe know that jumping into a new program can seem daunting and sometimes people are resistant to change. However, we are absolutely confident that our program will make all the difference in the world to your business. Give Maxpanda a try with our free 15-day trial!
10 Habits of a Successful Construction Managers
1. Make decisions quickly Successful leaders are expert decision makers. A General Manager's day is filled around the clock with meetings and exchanges with staff, guests, vendors, suppliers and new recruits, etc. The goal of each meeting and encounter is to make decisions. Successful construction maintenance managers either empower their employees to reach a desirable outcome or they do it themselves. They focus on “making things happen” at all times – encouraging progress and keeping their construction maintenance managers above par.
2. Get out of the office Years of hands-on experience in the trenches have finally led to a nice, large office, but don't get too comfortable. With so many meeting, emails, and administrative tasks to attend to, it's easy to get trapped. Spend too much time in the office and you may lose track of what is happening in the "front of house." So make it a practice to spend a little time each day walking around the construction maintenance managers, helping the front desk, directing and motivating employees, inspecting rooms, interacting with a guest or two. This will help you understand your employees, guests and construction maintenance managers better.
3. Lead by example People truly follow only those they trust. If you want to gain the trust and confidence of your employees you must set an example for them. This may sound easy, but few leaders are consistent with this one. Successful leaders practice what they preach and are attentive of their actions.
4. Surround yourself with the right people This is easier said than done as high employee turnover continue to plague the hospitality industry - wreaking havoc on productivity, morale and the construction maintenance managers's bottom line. Reports show that 54% of organizations see greater new hire productivity and 50% higher retention rates for new hires when they have a well-planned onboarding process in place. You already know that first impressions are so important when it comes to construction maintenance managers, well the same goes for new recruits: Give them an exceptional first experience; so you can both know you made the right choice.
5. Motivate your employees - The ball is in your court. According to a recent study by Dale Carnegie Training, less than 20% of non-management employees are fully engaged (aka, fully motivated and productive) and the single most important factor influencing engagement is an employee’s relationship with his or her direct manager.
6. Delegate Don't try to do everything yourself and don't micromanage. Communicate the construction maintenance managers's mission, vision, values, and goals, etc., then step back and let your staff take it from there. Setting this example will encourage your department heads and managers to do the same.
7. Measure and reward performance Studies show that a lack of praise and recognition is a top reason that employees are unhappy at their jobs. Successful managers (construction maintenance managers) are active in recognizing and acknowledging hard work and are mindful of rewarding top performers. These employees and their efforts should not be taken for granted - they are the ones who will help you achieve your company goals and, potentially, motivate others to become more engaged. They are also the examples other employees look to when trying to improve themselves professionally.
8. Implement the right technologies Technology is the key to running a construction maintenance managers in this modern day and age, from managing a guest's experience, to property management, to employee training. While rolling out new technologies can be daunting, the benefits are worthwhile and often necessary to remain competitive.
9. Take Responsibility Great leaders know when to accept that mistakes have been made and take it upon themselves to fix them. It doesn’t help to point a finger or place blame, if you are the leader, you need to take responsibility, attend to the matter, learn from the situation and then move on.
10. Love your job Successful construction maintenance managers love being leaders, after all, making a difference in other people's lives is why you chose the hospitality industry in the first place. Being a successful construction maintenance managers is all about your ability to serve others and this can’t be accomplished unless you genuinely enjoy what you do.
Download Maxpanda Brochure (PDF).