Free Preventive Maintenance Digital Task Library and Scheduling Templates
Preventive Maintenance and your Digital Task Library
Before you invest your valuable time and energy into installing any old eam - enterprise asset management software or a cmms - computerised maintenance management software, there are some things to consider. YOU SPEND CONSIDERABLE MONEY ON CAPITAL GOODS. THE RIGHT PM PLAN CAN ENSURE THAT YOUR ASSETS PROVIDE YOU WITH A MAXIMUM RETURN AND MAXIMUM LIFE BASED ON YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS AND USAGE. MAXPANDA CAN HELP YOU CREATE THAT PLAN FOR YOUR PLANT AND ENVIRONMENT AND KEEP IT ALIVE AND EVOLVING FROM YEAR TO YEAR.
Now you can cost-justify changes in your preventive maintenance program with quantifiable information. Maxpanda accurately predicts the reliability and cost effects of PM changes BEFORE they are made.
- CREATE VITAL PM PLANS AND STANDARDIZE BEST PRACTICES THROUGHOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION.
- Cost-optimized and/or reliability-optimized standards across your facilities.
- OPTIMIZE RESOURCE ALLOCATION TO MAINTENANCE THROUGHOUT THE BUSINESS CYCLE.
- If your plant is at 100% capacity or 50% capacity your PM plan could be vastly different with Maxpanda
Imagine a 10-20% Budget Increase. 20% of your maintenance budget is likely wasted. If you knew which 30%, you could put those budgeted dollars to better use. Maxpanda's algorithms can provide you with optimal maintenance programs by predicting equipment failure rates and estimating the cost savings of your maintenance decisions. Prioritize your maintenance tasks, ensuring that the right maintenance is done at the right times for your business.
Build, Share, Import Unlimited PM Routines
- Start with a new boilerplate (MY Boilerplates = your scratchpad for PMs).
- From the scratchpad, trigger your Boilerplate into a template (My Templates).
- MY Templates can then be developed into fully scheduled PMs (preventative maintenance routines for assets/locations/parts/fleet auto generated by Maxpanda).
- You can choose to SHARE your new template within your SITES or the entire Maxpanda Community.
- If you manage multiple buildings, assets, parts - it's most likely you'll want to share a PM to others within your company or community saving you time and money - but more importantly standardizing your operations.