CMMS Maintenance Software for Healthcare
With the demands on the healthcare sector today, it's more important than ever before that your management software delivers the solutions required to meet the current needs of your health-based organization. Further, it must be robust enough to meet the future vision's and needs of the organization. Without a hitch, your organization should be able to easily manage and maintain preventative work orders as well as demand-based work orders, joint commission activity, overdue preventative maintenance (PM) work orders, PM compliance, inspection-completion rate, facility condition index, and more.
Maxpanda CMMS started with a vision. That vision was to rid the world of unhelpful, clunky, CMMS software. For healthcare especially, we believe it is essential that your CMMS runs exactly the way your organization needs it to. We focus on delivering a user-friendly, intuitive system that makes the ticketing side of preventive maintenance management easy. Our web-based program means instant access for all staff that require it. We think that setting aside servers, having focused IT specialists, and worrying about maintaining updates to the system are all unnecessary for organizations to run smoothly. In fact, we know those things are usually more of a hindrance. We are here to change all that.
CMMS software for healthcare
With the understanding of the demands placed on the healthcare industry, as mentioned above, we know how rewarding it can be when a program just works the way it is supposed to. At Maxpanda, we are driven to give our clients what they want and more than they would expect. We know that hospitals and other healthcare-related organizations use an extraordinary amount of equipment in their day-to-day operations. In addition to maintaining all the information related to patient care, liability risks, funding, and more, hospitals also need to track the care related to their machines! Our system easily provides all that, and more. Your organization can effortlessly manage these maintenance requirements for medical equipment of all types and identify potential vulnerabilities, as well.
A quick glance at the benefits of Maxpanda's full-featured software package:
- Devise and manage contingency situations for power outages, evacuations, and other emergency situations
- Track turnover times for emergency facilities, as well as cleaning times of lobbies, ORs, patient waiting rooms, and beds
- Smooth communication between requesters, vendors, contractors, and internal staff on all submitted work orders and preventative maintenance
- Inventory tracking that provides immediate information on stock and shows when supplies need to be replenished - this is especially helpful when multiple departments access the same inventory.
- 24/7 customer care access for any issues with the program. We know trouble can arise at any time of day or night - that's why we are available anytime, anywhere.
Why chosoe Maxpanda's Healthcare CMMS?We have our clients in mind at every turn. We constantly seek to improve our program so as to always deliver the best results. However, despite a continuous delivery of top-shelf programming, our clients get to enjoy our service with a fair budget in mind. We don't charge clients based on the number of accounts they require. Rather, clients pay based on what they need and use from their CMMS. We also refuse to trap our clients into a lengthy contract. Our subscription costs run monthly, so any moment you find our system no longer meets your needs, you are free to cancel. We offer easy data transfer from your current system if you have one, over to ours, so you don't have to be concerned about losing necessary information. All in all, we've got you covered!
Try Maxpanda's approach to health care maintenance management software, today!
We know that jumping ship from your current health care maintenance management software may be a little daunting, but we are really confident that our program will make a huge difference to the way your company runs its maintenance ticketing. Try Maxpanda CMMS.
In 2019, we changed our name to Caron Group. Caron is a Welsh name, which represents love and kindness; hailing from the Welsh word for love, ‘caru’. We’re positive about the next chapter for our care home family and we look forward to offering you a warm welcome at one of our homes very soon.
The Caron Philosophy
Respect, dignity and choice are our guiding principles and represent the heartbeat of everyday at Caron.
In terms of Maintenance Management - Maxpanda assists in:
Accounting Integration, Activity Dashboard, Activity Tracking, Alerts/Notifications, API, Asset Life cycle Management, Asset Tracking, Audit Trail, Automated Scheduling, Barcode / Ticket Scanning, Barcoding/QR Codes, Billing & Invoicing, Calendar Management, Calibration & Meter Management, Compliance Management, Customizable Fields, Customizable Forms, Customizable Reports, Data Import/Export, Document Management, Document Storage, Equipment Maintenance, Equipment Tracking, Fixed Asset Management, Historical Reporting, Inspection Management, Inventory Management, Inventory Tracking, Invoice Management, Job Order Management, Maintenance Scheduling, Mobile Access, Monitoring, Multi-Location, Predictive Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Purchase Order Management, Real Time Data, Real Time Reporting, Reminders through email and Push Notifications, Reporting & Statistics, Scheduling, Service History, Task Management, Task Scheduling, Technician Management, Third Party Integrations, Work Order Management, Workflow Management.
Maxpanda CMMS Software includes
- $0 Setup: Manually upload all your data using Maxpanda Spreadsheets. Upload unlimited buildings, locations, assets, parts and bins in seconds
- Unlimited Users: We know your not used to hearing this but yes, there are no user fees whether you have 2 or 20,000 Users
- Free Tech Support: We want you to be successful so we include free tech support as well as lifetime product updates
- A Site is an infinite number of Buildings, Locations, Assets and Users. Sites are operated autonomously within the corporate umbrella managed by the Company Admin
- Lists, Calendars, Maps: View and manage multi status work orders through color coded lists, calendars and live GPS maps
- GoMAX Mobile CMMS App: Built for any iOS/Android smartphone, ipad, tablet including Online or Offline
- Parts Inventory: Manage unlimited parts per Site updating quantity, QR/Bar coded for GoMAX, low level notifications and auto Purchase Order generation
- Help Desk A: Any registered user may submit work order requests through desktops and mobiles for follow up through email and push notifications
- Help Desk B: Each Site includes a customized guest portal form for anyone in the world to submit requests placing a link on your website or printing its QR Code
- Staff & Vendor Rating: Rate staff and vendors per work order on desktops/mobiles even through the Guest Portal
- Asset Management with Metering: Generate work orders on Assets based on a calendar or defined triggers such as runtime, miles, kilos
- Preventative Maintenance + Task Management: Calendar scheduled but also Dynamic to generate work orders on set number of days after last work order completed
- Scheduled Reporting: Generate instant reports for print/download/share or schedule them on a Weekly Monthly basis
- Purchase Orders, Service Type Purchase Orders, Purchase Order Templates
- Vendor Management: Invite unlimited 3rd party contractors to your account. Assign them to work orders, let them invoice you
- Open API: Connect your Maxpanda data to your favorite apps using RESTful read write functionality