Maintenance Software for Daycares to Universities
Whether your maintenance wheelhouse includes a school, daycare, college, university, or an entire school district, having a solid, dependable education facilities management system in place can make or break the way you run your maintenance logistics. Maxpanda CMMS offers a cost-effective solution that is visually appealing and easy to use. Get employees, vendors, contractors, and anyone else on board with a program that suits everyone's needs, is easily accessible, and is designed to make a positive difference in maintenance management. When your job means trying to make sense of the work orders, and chaos that can be maintenance departments, Maxpanda is a solid partner to have along for the ride.
An education facilities management system that exceed expectationsAt Maxpanda, we had a vision of real asset managemet -- to build the perfect school building maintenance software. When we began, and it has carried us through to today. That vision was to change the world of computerized maintenance management systems as we knew it. We wanted to help do away with unwieldy systems like manual work requests or filling out a work order manually. That seemed more hassle than they were worth. Instead, we present a user-focused, user-friendly system with intuitive navigation, sensible and useful tools, and a price tag that is very affordable.
Benefits with Maxpanda's work orders management Software are:
- Security - We maintain a robust, comprehensive security system, wherein our users know their content is protected, backed-up, and fully supported.
- Always up-to-date - Because the system is web-based, you always have access to it whenever you need and from wherever you are without having to worry about massive updates or security patches.
- 24/7 Customer Service - We provide our customers with access to customer service at any time, and this is included with your subscription fees.
- No extra hardware to purchase - Since our program is web-based, it's simply accessible through your preferred internet browser. No fussing with discs or downloading the program from online. Your personnel can get started using it right away.
- Multi-site locations - Easy, budget-friendly implementation available from anywhere, without the need for high-power servers or a dedicated IT division.
- Budget - Our subscriptions fees are charged monthly, which means your institution doesn't have to dedicate a large capital outlay upfront. Please taxpayers, the board of directors, or whomever else might be scrutinizing your books with these small monthly costs that can be passed through your operating budget.
We make sure that accessing our program is easy, but we also make sure that employing your data is simple as well. You can download it in the preferred file format any time you need it. You can crunch it, and email it to the accounting department, board, or whomever else needs it. Easily take control of your data and maintenance management at the click of a button.
Why let Maxpanda assist in your maintenance managementWe provide solutions to your maintenance management troubles. Our award-winning CMMS for schools is the education facilities management system you've been waiting for. We deliver an easy-to-use asset management product with school maintenance departments and support staff in mind. We make it simple to transfer your data over from your current system. We don't lock you into an endless contract for our services. And we are constantly in communication with our clients in order to make any needed improvements so we are always giving our best.
In terms of Maintenance Management - Maxpanda assists in:
Accounting Integration, Activity Dashboard, Activity Tracking, Alerts/Notifications, API, Asset Life cycle Management, Asset Tracking, Audit Trail, Automated Scheduling, Barcode / Ticket Scanning, Barcoding/QR Codes, Billing & Invoicing, Calendar Management, Calibration & Meter Management, Compliance Management, Customizable Fields, Customizable Forms, Customizable Reports, Data Import/Export, Document Management, Document Storage, Equipment Maintenance, Equipment Tracking, Fixed Asset Management, Historical Reporting, Inspection Management, Inventory Management, Inventory Tracking, Invoice Management, Job Order Management, Maintenance Scheduling, Mobile Access, Monitoring, Multi-Location, Predictive Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Purchase Order Management, Real Time Data, Real Time Reporting, Reminders through email and Push Notifications, Reporting & Statistics, Scheduling, Service History, Task Management, Task Scheduling, Technician Management, Third Party Integrations, Work Order Management, Workflow Management.
Maxpanda CMMS Software includes
- $0 Setup: Manually upload all your data using Maxpanda Spreadsheets. Upload unlimited buildings, locations, assets, parts and bins in seconds
- Reservations: User may reserve a room, location or asset using a shared calendar between the entire Site
- A Site is an infinite number of Buildings, Locations, Assets and Users. Sites (databases) are operated autonomously within the corporate umbrella
- Lists, Calendars, Maps: View and manage multi status work orders through color coded lists, calendars and live GPS maps
- GoMAX Mobile CMMS App: Built for any iOS/Android smartphone, ipad, tablet including Online or Offline
- GoMAX Mobile GPS: Generate Work Orders in the field with captured GPS location for quick identification
- Parts Inventory: Manage unlimited parts per Site updating quantity, QR/Bar coded for GoMAX, low level notifications and auto Purchase Order generation
- Help Desk A: Any registered user may submit work order requests through desktops and mobiles for follow up through email and push notifications
- Help Desk B: Each Site includes a customized guest portal form for anyone in the world to submit requests placing a link on your website or printing its QR Code
- Staff & Vendor Rating: Rate staff and vendors per work order on desktops/mobiles even through the Guest Portal
- Teams: Create groupings of staff as teams to quickly assign the same team to any work order, metering type or scheduled preventive maintenance
- Asset Management with Metering: Generate work orders on Assets based on a calendar or defined triggers such as runtime, miles, kilos
- Asset Allocation: Manage your all your Assets from head office. Send Assets to various location around the world and track them by where, who, what, when
- Preventative Maintenance + Task Management: Generated Calendar & Dynamic work orders on a set number of days after last work order completed
- Task Groups: Develop your list of Task Groups - A Task Group include multiple Tasks that can be assigned to mulple staff/vendors
- Scheduled Reporting: Generate instant reports for print/download/share or schedule them on a Weekly Monthly basis
- Purchase Orders, Service Type Purchase Orders, Purchase Order Templates
- Vendor Management: Invite unlimited 3rd party contractors to your account. Assign them to work orders, let them invoice you