Sports Arenas Convention Centers Camps Facilities Maintenance
Sport Arena Maintenance Management
Maxpanda's Maintenance and Sports Facility Management Software. Maxpanda specializes in professional convention center maintenance and sports facility management. We know your success depends on creating a memorable experience for your guests. Helping you make a lasting impression at your convention center or sports venue is our business. From parking management and daily maintenance routines to event set-ups and cleaning, Maxpanda helps create a world-class environment. That’s what keeps your guests coming back time after time. Our Sports Facility Management Software Keeps You - and the Crowds - Enthusiastic. Through experienced and professional sports facility management and other public venue expertise, Maxpanda keeps your property – and your reputation – impeccable. We’ve been providing convention center maintenance, arena and stadium services at venues across the country including:
Amphitheatres, Convention Centers, Stadiums, Arenas, University Sports Complexes, Exhibit Halls, Conference Centers, Theatres, Auditoriums, Casinos, Outdoor Sports Venues, Tennis Complexes, Golf Tournament Venues, Racetracks and Speedways, Horsetracks, Rodeos and more.
You can rest assured that we understand your needs. Maxpanda offers a professional workforce combined with proven sports facility maintenance processes and leading-edge technology. Other companies cannot match our far-reaching resources that enable us to ease the transition of new jobs – we have specially trained site managers for professional sporting venues who come in well before the season and make sure your venue is managed with quality and care. We have the capabilities to maximize your facility service dollar.
Through a local market presence in every major metro area, Maxpanda has the resources to address your local needs, no matter how large or small. From visiting attractions, to daily convention center maintenance, to hosting the weekend’s big football game, Maxpanda makes it easy for you to have a top-notch venue, because we’re a national company that offers you a wide range of services, including: Event Cleaning Security Parking Management/Shuttle Services/Valet Energy Services Porter Services Electrical & Lighting HVAC & Mechanical Integrated Facility Services Janitorial Landscape & Grounds Maintenance & Repair. You can rely on our proven practices to improve your facility in many ways through: Cost reductions, Greater efficiencies, Complete on-site sports facility management and 100% customizable solutions.
Resort & Camp Maintenance. We understand the variety of systems and services required to operate a workforce camp to support a major project in remote destination. Ensuring that your camp is functioning properly is essential to the productivity of your team and the success of your project.
On-site maintenance personnel will be available to ensure that facilities, support equipment and systems are maintained in good working order and that repairs or damaged equipment is resolved as quickly as possible. From appliance and equipment repairs to plumbing and electrical failures to more technical generator service and maintenance, Maxpanda CMMS is here to help your entire team. Maintenance personnel are responsible for monitoring fuel levels, waste management procedures, safety concerns, water sampling and preventative facility maintenance all through the GoMAX mobile assistant app.
10 Habits of a Successful Sports Facilities
1. Make decisions quickly Successful leaders are expert decision makers. A General Manager's day is filled around the clock with meetings and exchanges with staff, guests, vendors, suppliers and new recruits, etc. The goal of each meeting and encounter is to make decisions. Successful sports arenas either empower their employees to reach a desirable outcome or they do it themselves. They focus on “making things happen” at all times – encouraging progress and keeping their sports arenas above par.
2. Get out of the office Years of hands-on experience in the trenches have finally led to a nice, large office, but don't get too comfortable. With so many meeting, emails, and administrative tasks to attend to, it's easy to get trapped. Spend too much time in the office and you may lose track of what is happening in the "front of house." So make it a practice to spend a little time each day walking around the manufacturing plant, helping the front desk, directing and motivating employees, inspecting rooms, interacting with a guest or two. This will help you understand your employees, guests and sports arenas better.
3. Lead by example People truly follow only those they trust. If you want to gain the trust and confidence of your employees you must set an example for them. This may sound easy, but few leaders are consistent with this one. Successful leaders practice what they preach and are attentive of their actions.
4. Surround yourself with the right people This is easier said than done as high employee turnover continue to plague the hospitality industry - wreaking havoc on productivity, morale and the sports arenas bottom line. Reports show that 54% of organizations see greater new hire productivity and 50% higher retention rates for new hires when they have a well-planned onboarding process in place. You already know that first impressions are so important when it comes to sports arenas guests, well the same goes for new recruits: Give them an exceptional first experience; so you can both know you made the right choice.
5. Motivate your employees - The ball is in your court. According to a recent study by Dale Carnegie Training, less than 20% of non-management employees are fully engaged (aka, fully motivated and productive) and the single most important factor influencing engagement is an employee’s relationship with his or her direct manager.
6. Delegate Don't try to do everything yourself and don't micromanage. Communicate the sports arenas's mission, vision, values, and goals, etc., then step back and let your staff take it from there. Setting this example will encourage your department heads and managers to do the same.
7. Measure and reward performance Studies show that a lack of praise and recognition is a top reason that employees are unhappy at their jobs. Successful managers are active in recognizing and acknowledging hard work and are mindful of rewarding top performers. These employees and their efforts should not be taken for granted - they are the ones who will help you achieve your company goals and, potentially, motivate others to become more engaged. They are also the examples other employees look to when trying to improve themselves professionally.
8. Implement the right technologies Technology is the key to running a highly effienct sports arenas in this modern day and age, from managing experience, to property management, to employee training. While rolling out new technologies can be daunting, the benefits are worthwhile and often necessary to remain competitive.
9. Take Responsibility Great leaders know when to accept that mistakes have been made and take it upon themselves to fix them. It doesn’t help to point a finger or place blame, if you are the leader, you need to take responsibility, attend to the matter, learn from the situation and then move on.
10. Love your job Successful CMMS users love being leaders, after all, making a difference in other people's lives is why you chose the sports arena industry in the first place. Being a successful Manger is all about your ability to serve others and this can’t be accomplished unless you genuinely enjoy what you do.
Download Maxpanda Brochure (PDF).