Terms Conditions World Class Privacy Policies
Your Stuff & Your Permissions
When you use our Services, you provide us with things like your files, content, email messages, contacts and so on ("Your Stuff"). Your Stuff is yours. These Terms don't give us any rights to Your Stuff except for the limited rights that enable us to offer the Services.
We need your permission to do things like hosting Your Stuff and backing it up. Our Services also provide you with features like photo thumbnails, document previews, email-notifications, push notifications, easy sorting, editing, sharing and searching of files related to work order maintenance management. These and other features may require our systems to access, store and scan Your Stuff. You give us permission to do those things, this permission does not extend to third parties we work with other than Mandrill Email Services. New clients are automatically entered into our monthly newsletter. The newsletter provides important updates on your account including current/future software updates. If you no longer to want to receive our newsletter, simply Unsubscribe 24/7.
Sharing Your Stuff
Our Services let you share Your Stuff with others, so please think carefully about what you share and who you INVITE into your account as a USER.
You're responsible for your conduct, Your Stuff and you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. Content in the Services may be protected by others' intellectual property rights. Please don't copy, upload, download or share content unless you have the right to do so.
We may review your conduct and content for compliance with these Terms and our Acceptable Use Policy. With that said, we have no obligation to do so. We aren't responsible for the content people post and share via Maxpanda CMMS. Please safeguard your password to the Services, make sure that others don't have access to it, and keep your account information current.
Limited Right to Use // This Web site is owned and operated by Maxpanda Software Inc. unless otherwise specified; all materials on this Web site are the property of Maxpanda Software Inc. and are protected by the copyright laws of Canada and, throughout the world by the applicable copyright laws. No materials published by Maxpanda on this Web site, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Maxpanda Software Inc. The use of any such materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark and other similar laws.
Data security is #1 priority and as such your data is securely stored on the Amazon Cloud:
Amazon Web Compliance Compliance Docs · Compliance whitepaper: Whitepapers · Security webpage: Security is our #1 priority · Security whitepaper: Security is our #1 priority · HIPAA Webpage: HIPAA References · HIPAA whitepaper: HIPAA Whitepaper
Newletter // We automatically enter your email address into our newsletter mailing list. This list is not for marketing purposes but to keep each of our clients and nonclients up to date with all feature sets that are implemented into the software. These updates and features to the software are also posted on our blog under cmms version control.
Links to Other Sites // The linked sites are not under the control of MAXPANDA, and MAXPANDA is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. MAXPANDA reserves the right to terminate any link at any time. MAXPANDA may provide links from this Web site to other sites as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Web site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Indemnity // You agree to indemnify, defend and hold MAXPANDA harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) arising out of, based on or in connection with your access and/or use of this Web site.
Limitation of Liability // IN NO EVENT SHALL MAXPANDA OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF MAXPANDA OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Disclaimer // MAXPANDA assumes no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, timeliness, or content of the materials provided on this Web site. You should not assume that the materials on this Web site are continuously updated or otherwise contain current information. MAXPANDA is not responsible for supplying content or materials from the Web site that have expired or have been removed IN REGARDS TO work orders & maintenance management. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), CONDITION OR OTHER TERM OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE IS HEREBY EXCLUDED.
1. Personal Information // You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our Web site without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to grant you an access to our protected and secured sites. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), information request data and response data ("User Information").
2. Use of User Information // We intend to use such information for purposes of supporting your relationship with Maxpanda CMMS by designing content that is suitable to your needs and alerting you to new product and service offerings as they become available. If you decide that we should not use your personal User Information to contact you, please let us know and we will not use that information for such purpose. However, please do not submit any User Information if you are less than 18 years of age.
3. Disclosure of User Information // Maxpanda CMMS does not sell, trade or transfer User Information to third parties.
4. Accuracy and Security // The accuracy and security of the User Information is important to Maxpanda CMMS. If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. Maxpanda CMMS is concerned with the security of your User Information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current User Information.
5. Cookies // Maxpanda CMMS uses "cookies". A cookie is a small data file that a Web site can transfer to a visitor's hard drive to keep records of the visits to such site. A cookie cannot read data off of your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites. Maxpanda stores such cookies in your browser to maintain your desired user experience and app settings so you don't have to. If you prefer not to accept a cookie, you can set your Web to warn you before accepting cookies or you can refuse all cookies by turning them off in your Web browser.
6. External Links // Maxpanda's Web site may provide links to other third party Web sites. Even if the third party is affiliated with Maxpanda CMMS through a business partnership or otherwise, Maxpanda CMMS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk while using our Computerized Maintenance Software and Facilities Management Program.
7. General // Contact us directly for all other inquiries.