Work Order Management Services
Work order management & facilities maintenance software is a must when developing a CMMS plan that works. This plan may take time. Everywhere, people are doing more with less. If that's the case, then why are companies not reporting company efficiencies being at an all-time high? With the adoption of a CMMS system like Maxpanda, you're getting exactly that - more, with less. While we are confident that everyone in the facility maintenance industry is well aware of the benefits of a CMMS system, we believe the real confusion lies in the implementation of the system. Many companies struggle for an all-encompassing implementation plan and are therefore unable to see the results of a system working at its full potential. Maxpanda has developed an easy, four-step CMMS implementation plan that is not only simple to execute, but actually works for all types of industries!
Step One: An idea for Change
It begins with an idea for change, and the first step is to determine your needs. We know you need a centralized software package but what else? Define your business goals, rules, and expectations from employees.
Step Two: Reflection
Step two calls for a little reflection. With any change, you should know what you currently do in terms of practices and processes so you can make an educated decision that maximizes organization benefits.
Step Three: Team Building
Selecting a team of dedicated employees is an important element of your implementation plan - identify the roles and responsibilities of team members who are central to your database maintenance.
Step Four: Goals and Objectives
Once your team has been selected, communicate your goals to them. Set the tone for what is expected. Define your objectives and break down the implementation of them into manageable chunks.
Work Order Software Set up
Most new clients find this following implementation plan to be very effective. It's not a requirement to add any of the following to your new Maxpanda CMMS Account. This can be done as you progress in your learning curve at your own pace.
- Upon signing in, click on (left main menu) - COMPANY and select PREFERENCES. If you want to show timestamps on your work orders choose YES. If you want to create work orders using minutes (i.e. a PM should take 45 minutes and is due today) then select 24-Hour Time Format. Selecting the 12-hour format makes PM scheduling/closing an all-day standard.
- Click on Company Set up (left main menu) - Maxpanda CMMS comes with the standard Location Type, Asset Type, Asset Status, Work Order Category and Work Order Priority. If you need to add and define your own, do so now.
- Add your BUILDINGS - Very important since BUILDINGS are the parents to LOCATIONS & ASSETS.
- Add your LOCATIONS - When submitting a work order you can use BUILDINGS to filter thousands of LOCATIONS easily.
- Add your ASSETS - Since your LOCATIONS are populated, you and your Vendors will know where the ASSET is located.
- Invite USERS - We have 15 roles to choose from when inviting USERS. Simply enter a user's email address, select a role, and the system does the rest.
- Add your PARTS - Parts are associated with ASSETS and the inventory/cost is tracked by the system.
- Add your DOCUMENTS - If you have pictures of your ASSETS or LOCATIONS, it's time to add those to your library.
- Create TASKS - Your TASK library will help you save time when adding new TASKS to WOs or PMs for approval. Create as many TASKS you think may occur in your company, once, and they'll always be available. Each TASK TEMPLATE can hold unlimited TASKS - be creative!
- Schedule an internal maintenance meeting. Create new processes around your new Maxpanda CMMS Software. Roll them out to everyone.
Our Fair Pricing Model: For decades CMMS software has been full of clunky, outdated solutions offering far more frustration than value. We wanted to change all that by providing software that just works. We want Maxpanda to be an amazing value for your organization & helpful on-boarding with 24/7 Support. Maxpanda is an investment in your team and culture. Our fair pricing model is set at a level that allows us to continuously invest in enhancing a solid product while giving you the greatest user experience possible.
Start small GROW BIG · Subscribe Monthly or Yearly · Upgrade or Downgrade 24/7
|Maxpanda helps with
||Maxpanda built for:
||You Benefit from: