Work Order Maintenance Management Software
$0 Setup · Unlimited Users · 24/7 Support · Lifetime Upgrades
Work Order Maintenance softwareMaxpanda comes complete with all the bells and whistles you would expect to find in a CMMS. The difference? Our web-based work order system is user-friendly, boasts intuitive navigation, and doesn't require any lengthy downloads to work, or fiddling around with discs and space on your hard drive. Your team can look forward to receiving and processing maintenance work as easily as surfing the web. Because our work order system is web-based, access is on-demand, through smartphones, tablets, or desktops. Setup is quick and easy too, with unlimited access to support help, and training. Start optimizing instead of managing your maintenance work with work order management system software, and stop relying on clumsy spreadsheets, papers that can get easily lost, and redundant emails. Improve response times to keep your operation running smoothly, and costs in hand. You will be able to spend less time processing and filing paperwork, easily generate reports, and track parts, invoices, staff workload, and vendor labor costs. Sounds good so far, right?
With our web-based CMMS, your business or organization can also look forward to straightforward processes for:
- Preventative maintenance - Automate the work order process by scheduling recurring dates for work orders to be autogenerated. Emails and push notifications are created to assigned parties, enabling them to know exactly when a preventative maintenance work order has been created or had its status changed. Our auto scheduler mimics your Outlook Calendar to help with familiarity. Automatically pre-approve and pre-assign work orders to staff, vendor, contractor or any related email.
- Inventory management - Maintain lean inventory levels, help identify waste, and control costs. The benefits of using inventory management software include the ability to track part costs across the life of any piece of equipment. Inventory is automatically subtracted from inventory totals when the work order is complete. You can also easily access important details about parts, such as vendor information, specifications, and identifying numbers, as well as autorunning reports to help you stay on top of the costs.
- Asset management - Our Asset Manager module improves asset accounting, tracking, and maintenance. It tracks assignable assets, which makes it perfect for entities such as educational institutions, government organizations, and healthcare facilities, in which important assets may change locations. You can also track when it's time to repurpose or retire an asset, as well as asset locations and the people they are assigned to. Additionally, you can store important information such as asset install dates, retirement dates, tags, attachments, locations, procedure documentation, and more.
Why choose Maxpanda work order management system software to deliver your maintenance?We know that pressures from the real world are driving CMMS vendors to rethink and revise not only product offerings, but also how we as a service industry can help clients achieve lower maintenance costs. That mindset is certainly where our vision started, and it's what continues to drive us today. Our CMMS is feature-rich, functional, and stands tall on the global market. You get a product that is tailored to your company or organizations specific needs. With Maxpanda, you can look forward to efficiency and cost-effectiveness all under one roof.
Test out our work order management system software, risk-freeWe know we offer our electronic work order system clients a great product. However, we don't expect you to just take our word for it. We'd rather you see for yourself. Connect with us so we can get you on the road to better maintenance management, today!
|Maxpanda helps with
||Maxpanda built for:
||You Benefit from:
Maxpanda comes with multi site management meaning any company can set up to 25 different database with unlimited data per each in order to manage a large portfolio across multi Cities/Countries. Each Site includes a GUEST PORTAL allowing any user to request a work order without being a registered user in your account.
The guest portal module works amazingly well for nurses at hospitals, students at schools, guests at resorts etc...Basically anyone who you don't want to invite and manage as registered Users in Maxpanda. Scan the following QR Code to Submit a new ticket into the Main Plant for approval or rejection
Work order management & facilities maintenance software is a must when developing a CMMS plan that works. This plan may take time. Everywhere, people are doing more with less. If that's the case, then why are companies not reporting company efficiencies being at an all-time high? With the adoption of a CMMS system like Maxpanda, you're getting exactly that - more, with less. While we are confident that everyone in the facility maintenance industry is well aware of the benefits of a CMMS system, we believe the real confusion lies in the implementation of the system. Many companies struggle for an all-encompassing implementation plan and are therefore unable to see the results of a system working at its full potential. Maxpanda has developed an easy, four-step CMMS implementation plan that is not only simple to execute, but actually works for all types of industries!
Step One: An idea for Change
It begins with an idea for change, and the first step is to determine your needs. We know you need a centralized software package but what else? Define your business goals, rules, and expectations from employees.
Step Two: Reflection
Step two calls for a little reflection. With any change, you should know what you currently do in terms of practices and processes so you can make an educated decision that maximizes organization benefits.
Step Three: Team Building
Selecting a team of dedicated employees is an important element of your implementation plan - identify the roles and responsibilities of team members who are central to your database maintenance.
Step Four: Goals and Objectives
Once your team has been selected, communicate your goals to them. Set the tone for what is expected. Define your objectives and break down the implementation of them into manageable chunks.
Work Order Software Set up
Most new clients find this following implementation plan to be very effective. It's not a requirement to add any of the following to your new Maxpanda CMMS Account. This can be done as you progress in your learning curve at your own pace.
- Upon signing in, click on (left main menu) - COMPANY and select PREFERENCES. If you want to show timestamps on your work orders choose YES. If you want to create work orders using minutes (i.e. a PM should take 45 minutes and is due today) then select 24-Hour Time Format. Selecting the 12-hour format makes PM scheduling/closing an all-day standard.
- Click on Company Set up (left main menu) - Maxpanda CMMS comes with the standard Location Type, Asset Type, Asset Status, Work Order Category and Work Order Priority. If you need to add and define your own, do so now.
- Add your BUILDINGS - Very important since BUILDINGS are the parents to LOCATIONS & ASSETS.
- Add your LOCATIONS - When submitting a work order you can use BUILDINGS to filter thousands of LOCATIONS easily.
- Add your ASSETS - Since your LOCATIONS are populated, you and your Vendors will know where the ASSET is located.
- Invite USERS - We have 15 roles to choose from when inviting USERS. Simply enter a user's email address, select a role, and the system does the rest.
- Add your PARTS - Parts are associated with ASSETS and the inventory/cost is tracked by the system.
- Add your DOCUMENTS - If you have pictures of your ASSETS or LOCATIONS, it's time to add those to your library.
- Create TASKS - Your TASK library will help you save time when adding new TASKS to WOs or PMs for approval. Create as many TASKS you think may occur in your company, once, and they'll always be available. Each TASK TEMPLATE can hold unlimited TASKS - be creative!
- Schedule an internal maintenance meeting. Create new processes around your new Maxpanda CMMS Software. Roll them out to everyone.
Our Fair Pricing Model: For decades CMMS software has been full of clunky, outdated solutions offering far more frustration than value. We wanted to change all that by providing software that just works. We want Maxpanda to be an amazing value for your organization & helpful on-boarding with 24/7 Support. Maxpanda is an investment in your team and culture. Our fair pricing model is set at a level that allows us to continuously invest in enhancing a solid product while giving you the greatest user experience possible.
Start small GROW BIG · Subscribe Monthly or Yearly · Upgrade or Downgrade 24/7
5 Sites 10 Sites 15 Sites 20 Sites 25 Sites · Save $120-$720/year on annual subscriptions · cc charged upon completing 7 day trial (upgrade downgrade cancel anytime)
Maxpanda has everything you and your team require to ensure successful Maintenance & Operations
From setup to API integration - review our online help docs
· Save $120-$720/year on annual subscriptions · cc charged upon completing 7 day trial (upgrade downgrade cancel anytime)