Best Maintenance Management Software for Non profits
Use our enterprise asset management software or cmms for non profit organizations - computerized maintenance management system to track and report on daily & preventative maintenance work orders & costs. Your nonprofit organization demands on quality assurances from your maintenance department. Give it to them! Maxpanda CMMS conveniently organizes your day to day and preventative work orders (wo's). WO's are very permission based. The management software is dependent on these permissions to allow users view or edit rights within the Maintenance Management Software for Nonprofits. After signing up please email us your COMPANY ID so we can bump you up 1 level, for free and forever.
Non profit View Overdue - Lists all overdue work orders (COLORED RED): This is a very important feature of Maxpanda's system as you can view, edit and filter all of your overdue work orders. View Pending (COLORED YELLOW) - You need to approve these work orders. This tab will be a very important page for your administrator, secretary, office staff, etc whom are looking over all work orders within your janitorial work management system for non profit businesses. When work orders are submitted they will need to be approved before they go live to your staff or vendors. Admin users or editors should review the entire work order before approving. It is important to make sure all tasks, staff, parts, etc. are correctly assigned to the work order. The admin/editor can also make changes to the work order. Once he/she has done so, they can either: 1. approve the work order or 2. Cancel the work order. Once it is approved, all involved Maintenance Management system for non profit users will receive email notification regarding the work order. It will then show up on their to-do list. You can submit work orders by clicking on the green submit wo at the top of the page, click ADD in the view all menu, or by simply clicking the Submit WO tab.
Let's get some work done, together. We strive hard to ensure every one of our clients gets the most out of Maxpanda with as little effort as possible, and that's especially true for nonprofits. As a professional in a non profit you are accountable for your donor funds and you want to achieve the best possible results. With a clear mission and a limited budget, your purchase decisions must be based on various options. Our NPD applies to institutions & other non profit organizations with a 501(c)(3).
Savings Tip #1
Beware of in-house printing for your newsletter or other printed materials. While today is the age of everyone using high-tech computers and printers allowing most of us to produce a wonderful looking product, be careful. Make sure you honestly run the numbers on all the cost. Include the time staff spends on printing and folding, the repair cost to the copying machines and supply cost, versus taking the project to a local printer. Better yet, go digital through Maxpanda and never print a work order again.
Savings Tip #2
Invest in prevention! It is important to be covered for those really big and unexpected expenses. Every nonprofit should have “directors and officers insurance” that covers the board in case of lawsuits. You should look at insurance that includes fire, flood, plate glass coverage, computer hardware and cmms software, theft, and dishonesty. Better yet, go digital through Maxpanda and never print a work order again.
Savings Tip #3
Invest in accountability. You should have a “Board Member Performance Plan” for everyone who is asked to serve on the board. Board members need to know what is expected of them. Board members should not only be advisors but active in raising funds and providing the vision for the future of the organization. Likewise, there should be written job descriptions for all staff members as well as the minimum of an annual review. Better yet, go digital with GoMAX! mobile and never print another work order again saving even more on less paper usage which is also great for the environment.
In terms of Maintenance Management - Maxpanda assists in:
Accounting Integration Activity Dashboard Activity Tracking Alerts/Notifications API Asset Life cycle Management Asset Tracking Audit Trail Automated Scheduling Barcode / Ticket Scanning Barcoding/QR Codes Billing & Invoicing Calendar Management Calibration Management Compliance Management Customizable Fields Customizable Forms Customizable Reports Data Import/Export Document Management Document Storage Equipment Maintenance Equipment Tracking Fixed Asset Management Historical Reporting Inspection Management Inventory Management Inventory Tracking Invoice Management Job Management Maintenance Scheduling Mobile Access Monitoring Multi-Location Predictive Maintenance Preventive Maintenance Purchase Order Management Real Time Data Real Time Reporting Reminders Reporting & Statistics Scheduling Service History Task Management Task Scheduling Technician Management Third Party Integrations Work Order Management Workflow Management.
Maxpanda CMMS Software includes
- $0 Setup: Manually upload all your data using Mxpanda Spreadsheets. Upload unlimited buildings, locations, assets, parts and bins in seconds
- Unlimited Users: We know your not used to hearing this but yes, there are no user fees whether you have 2 or 20,000 Users
- Free Tech Support: We want you to be successful so we include free tech support as well as lifetime product updates
- A Site is an infinite number of Buildings, Locations, Assets and Users. Sites are operated autonomously within the corporate umbrella managed by the Company Admin
- Lists, Calendars, Maps: View and manage multi status work orders through color coded lists, calendars and live GPS maps
- GoMAX Mobile CMMS App: Built for any iOS/Android smartphone, ipad, tablet including Online or Offline
- Parts Inventory: Manage unlimited parts per Site updating quantity, QR/Bar coded for GoMAX, low level notifications and auto Purchase Order generation
- Help Desk A: Any registered user may submit work order requests through desktops and mobiles for follow up through email and push notifications
- Help Desk B: Each Site includes a customized guest portal form for anyone in the world to submit requests placing a link on your website or printing its QR Code
- Staff & Vendor Rating: Rate staff and vendors per work order on desktops/mobiles even through the Guest Portal
- Asset Management with Metering: Generate work orders on Assets based on a calendar or defined triggers such as runtime, miles, kilos
- Preventative Maintenance + Task Management: Calendar scheduled but also Dynamic to generate work orders on set number of days after last work order completed
- Scheduled Reporting: Generate instant reports for print/download/share or schedule them on a Weekly Monthly basis
- Purchase Orders, Service Type Purchase Orders, Purchase Order Templates
- Vendor Management: Invite unlimited 3rd party contractors to your account. Assign them to work orders, let them invoice you
- Open API: Connect your Maxpanda data to your favorite apps using RESTful read write functionality